POMERY AND ASSOCIATES - www.pomerylaw.com / CARELESS ABOUT SERVICING PEOPLE

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF does not operate anymore, they shut down their predatory and illegal operations to give birth to a more sofisticated way to rip people off, now they are under the umbrella of Attorney Adrian Pomery and their business name is POMERY AND ASSOCIATES, POMERY & ASSOCIATES. George Escalante, his brother Jim Escalante and Feisal Cortez are the crooked thieves running this absolute scam. And I challenge you to believe that this is a real scam, for them every new case, is just another sale and after the people pays, that people means absolutely nothing. DO NOT ENGAGE BUSINESS WITH POMERY AND ASSOCIATES aka POMERYLAW.COM

If you call them they will tell you that, yes, they are wonderful and that the people that criticizes them are looser but they just want your money and once you give the money to them, you are absolutely worthless for them. You are just another great sale on their sales board and you have contributed for the expensive $15-K rolex watches that they give away in sales contest. While you! the struggling home owner, have to wait and lack sleep.

This company, when it used to be US Foreclosure Relief, they took thousand, and I really mean it, thousand of dollars from people all over the nation, they betrayed and destroyed the hopes of hundreds of peoples including seniors, their homes got foreclosed and yet, the co-owner, George Escalante and his militia of crooks continue to operate.
i really hope that this people get jail time and most importantly, put FOREVER OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Even their website is so poorly constructed and lacks important information.

javier q

Comments

• Ni
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I agree with what has been said. My boyfriend's father went with the company because upon checking their references, they had a good standing with the BBB, and they sounding pretty legit. Since he started with the company, he has had so many different representatives within a time frame. And no one ever calls back, why should we be the one chasing them?

Now, we are trying to fight to get his monies he paid into the company, plus try to save his house from foreclosure. How sad people are when they scam people and put them out onto the street.

• Jb
      12th of Jul, 2009

I was looking for their website and ran into this comment section. I dealt with them 90 days ago, and saved my house from forclousure. I had the loan modification approved by the mortgage co. and the interest rate down from 10.5 % to 5%. I have nothing negative to say about them . The communication was poor, but anytime I emailed them, someone would answer me back within 24 hours. The whole loan modification deal took 60 days from beginning to end.
    J. Bassett/ DFW Texas

• Ni
      10th of Aug, 2009

j. bassett
    you were lucky then, maybe one of the few that are. We just received a letter stating that they will no longer be able to assist us and that they have "Discontinued" our services.

so now, we're gonna lose the house because they couldn't keeps us posted as we requested and now no one is around to help us with questions. and everyone's phone is disconnected! go figure