Pomery and Associates (US Foreclosure Relief) / IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNSCRUPULOUS

Upland, CA, United States Review updated:
4.35
I have applyied for a loan modification with US Foreclosure Relief since June of 2008. They took a long time get my modification case started, in fact, I've found on my own by calling my bank (wachovia) in October, that they still have not submitted anything and that they've only received a Borrowers Authorization form in June so they can negotiate on my behalf but that was it!! No paperwork has been submitted after all! Eventhough my counselor was very helpful and answered my calls, their customer services reps, manager Cesar Lopez and owner George Escalante were completely uncorteous, rude, and absolutely negligent!!! after I have paid them the full amount to of $2, 350 to modify my first mortgage loan and $1, 175 to modify the 2nd mortgage. Up to this day they have not make any arrangements with my bank and now they are completely gone from their building in Orange, CA.

Thankfully, I have made my research and these bunch of liars and crooks, are now partners with a law firm and they are now called" POMERY AND ASSOCIATES www.pomerylaw.com . This "new-name same-garbage" company is now located at 2125 E Katella Avenue, suite 330, Anaheim California 92804. If you have been lied and betrayed by these unscrupulous sales conartists call them at [protected]. The same people is still there doing the same wrong-doing to families in desperate need. Do not let them fool you, the same people is still there. Even after they where asked by the California Department of Real Estate, to stop and dessist from doing business and collecting money from people, they where still doing it and where violating CA state law!! Bunch of crooked thiefs!!!

My home is now posted for auction on December 18th, I least I want to be abole to recover my money in FULL, because these idiots were doing absolutely nothing!!! The horrendous customer service department was giving me lies after lies that my case was doing good, but nothing was true. Now, I have to swallow the horrible truth that I may loose my home of 13 years.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH POMERY AND ASSOCIATES, PREVIOSLY DOING BUSINESS AS:
US FORECLOSURE RELIEF

Comments

Ap
  9th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
THIS PERSON WHO WROTE THIS IS FULL OF ### THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE THERE MISERABLE LIFE . BROKE ### LOSER GET A REAL JOB DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHERS WORTHLESS PEACE OF ###
Th
  26th of Mar, 2009
Thank you for posting your complaint. I was still undecided to continue doing business with this company until I read what you wrote. I'm sorry you went through what you did - I know I would have been really frustrated and furious myself to say the least. I hope you will be able to recover your payment and then some!! It's because of the greedy lenders and banks that we're in this big mess - and they're the ones who are getting bailed out!! Unbelievable!! (03/26/09 - Thurs)
  6th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I absoluteley agree with you Rhonda T, The same EXACT thing happened to my family, now my house was foreclosed on after Pomery & Associates was telling us everything was going great and that our lender had recieved our loan modification paperwork, which was not true at all. Pomery & Associates NEVER contacted our lender EVER! This company needs to be shut down and I think it's just a matter of time. They can only screw over so many people before they end up where they belong, COURT! Anyone who was wronged by this company can email me directly to start a Class action suit, my3monavie@yahoo.com
  7th of Apr, 2009
Im dealing with them now. I've only let them take one payment out. Is there another option to prevent whats going on with our house.
  7th of Apr, 2009
I have children and need my house. What is going on?
I need a response.
  8th of Apr, 2009
Try and get your money back ASAP! You can deal with your lender your self and tell them you need to apply for a loan modification, it will not cost you a dime and you will not lose your home. Please beware, this company is a scam and they do not honor their refund policy. Do a search on them, pomery and associates and on US foreclosure relief inc. (they are the same company). If you have any problems and want to take legal action email the email posted in the above complaint. Good luck!
  15th of May, 2009
I am extremely glad to have this information. I was interested in contacting this buisness, but now, I'll do alot more research first, plus I'll call my mortage holder FIRST.

David in Goleta California.
An
  16th of Jun, 2009
I called these guys to get more information on their operation. I was emailed several documents that showed modifications the supposedly performed for someone else and paperwork to get my personal information. Since the info they sent was so vague and easily forged I started doing some due diligence and could not find one success story. I could only find negative stories. When I received a follow up call from them I told them I found the F rating on BBB. They told me that’s not where they get rated and they sent me a link to the CA Bar and a name to search on. That info was nearly useless as it only showed the name they gave me was legally able to perform legal services. When I didn’t contact them back I got more follow up calls telling me that I got their contact information off the radio during Rush Limbaugh’s show and that the commercial wouldn’t run on Rush’s show if they weren’t already vetted, which was to imply that they paid for advertisement on Rush Limbaugh’s show and his staff did the vetting already. I believe they just have local air time in several locations to give it the appearance they are part of Rush Limbaugh’s program. Of course that’s just my thought. After a couple more hard sell calls from them I told them I was researching my options and if I chose them I would contact them. They seem more like used cars salesmen than people wanting to really help.
Ki
  17th of Jun, 2009
I heard the advertisement on Ambiance jazz on line called spoke with guy that called himself Armando sent me a fake email as though this is Attorney based business that handels realstate The documents came from this email address..
My prayer is that this group experience the same thing they are doing to others
Wh
  20th of Jun, 2009
!!!Whistleblower !! They opened shop as HEServicing. It's the business side of it, like human resources, customer service, receptionists etc. They then create a seperate enity US Foreclosure Relief. They then partner with Pomery and Associates. They didn't do very well. MIssouri and Georgia told them stop doing busines in their state. They felt the heat. So what do they do ? THey change their name from US FORECLOSURE RELIEF to HOMEOWNERS LEGAL ASSISTANCE and move to a differnet location. They then partner with another firm. THey also change their phone numbers to. They start out fresh and it starts all over again. This is what the loan modification companies are doing !!! They stay in business for a while, make tons of money and change their names and location. It's that easy. your "retainer fee", part commission for the person who convinced you to sign up and the rest goes to homeowners legal assistance. Save your money and call your lender, be patient with your lender because they are very busy. right down who you spoke to and their extension. keep written notes of what you discussed every time, so you remember. Be patient and nice to your rep. A modification does take a while. If they offer you a great deal you qualify. if you get denied, quite frankly sometimes you have to face reality and understand that maybe you just cant afford your home at that moment in time.
Et
  23rd of Jun, 2009
This company and it's agents also have a Desist and Refrain order against them with the California Dept of Real Estate. You can review it by clicking on this link

You can check all the Desist and Refrain Orders filed with the DRE by following this link:

Check out anyone and everyone before signing anything or giving any personal information. Also, I wouldn't recommend working for them.
Na
  23rd of Jun, 2009
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY IT IS A TOTAL FRAUD!! THERE IS A GOVERMENT FUNDED COMPANY THAT CAN HELP ANYONE WITH MORTAGAGE PROBLEMS
FREE!! THE COMAPNY IS CALLED WWW.NACA.COM
THE HAVE HELPED ME. GOOD LUCK
  26th of Jun, 2009
This company is a SCAM. After refusing their so called offer to get my house out of forclosure for $2500, their associate Suzzette Edwards told me "have fun living in the street" before hanging up on me. It's shameful how these lowlifes can rip off people who are in tough financial positions.

BUYER BEWARE
Ta
  14th of Jul, 2009
This company is now being called
H.E. SERVICING, INC. (homelegalassistance.com)
2125 E. KATELLA AVE SUITE. 330
ANAHEIM, CA 92806

They took my money and now will not answer any of my calls they did nothing for me. They have all of my information. I am an idiot. I hope this helps someone from making the same mistake
Nicole Anderson Utah
Pe
  14th of Jul, 2009
To the A. Pomery that wrote something over 216 days ago... you are out of business now!
Im
  14th of Jul, 2009
Interesting information. I just contracted with them about a month ago. We were referred to them by someone who used them and worked out a successful modification. I called today to check on my file (called once a week as suggested by them) and learned they were assigned a temporoary receiver. I looked at the CA attorney general site and learned they are being sued. WTF! Waiting to see what happens and hopefully still work out a mod with my lenders.

I also noticed something. Everyone associated with this group types in either all caps or all lower case. Everyone seems to use poor english and punctuation, including Mr. Pomery as evidenced by his entry above. What does that tell you?
Im
  14th of Jul, 2009
I should clarify, I meant everyone associated with HOLA uses all caps or lower case and seems to use poor english. I apologize if the bloggers were offended. Every e-mail I received from them appeared as though they were yelling at me.
Pi
  23rd of Jul, 2009
I can't believe this has happened to me. these scrammers are suppose to help me with a modification, they took my money and now they gone.
Sa
  24th of Jul, 2009
Well well well...I am having the same problem as everyone is. Although I have an e-mail that states my refund is on the way, but now they are under a court appointed hold? What does that actually mean? What does this mean for me I wonder. Does anyone have info on who I could contact to find out where my refund could be? I as well feel like an idiot and they got me for 2, 500..it is amazing to me how good the sales person was on the phone explaining everything, and calming all my fears about it being a scam. For every answer I threw at her she had a great response. Now...10 months later, I have gone through 4 different reps ( they kept on leaving or were dismissed) I lost my job, so I had the time to deal with the bank myself, and it worked out fine. So my question still remains...Does anyone have any idea who I could contact to get a status on my refund? Like I mentioned above, I have TWO writtten e-mails from a Adel Espinoza ( account dept) that says my refund is going through processing. If anyone could put me on the right track to find out something, it would be greatly appreciated.