PomeiveFraud Charge

1 Review updated:

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...scammmmmmmers big time. Charged my account over and over! Stole money right out of my account. You call the company and they are SO RUDE and wont even refund you. Terms say return within 15 days for refund and ALLLLLLLLL BS! Im so mad at this company for the way they treated me. Its not fair...

DO NOT BUY POMEIVE its a bs product and bs customer support. Stole $78.98 from my account and dont wanna give it back!

SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES DO NOT FALL FOR THE STUPID FREE TRIAL

they own a bunch of other businesses under iwinlabs shady company!!!

Comments

Sep 10, 2008

Same thing happened to me...forget this business and its product! Do not try at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Got charged and they dont want to give the money back!

Sep 10, 2008

Pomevie.com WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, horrible...they charged me for something i didnt want and refused to give a refund.

Sep 19, 2008

Did not authorize activity from my account called customer service the representative was rude and not very helpful and couldn'tspeak very good english.He did not try to very helpful about the $88.00 they practically stole from my account. The free trail that was requested turned out to be a scam.
    Please don't fall victim to this. As of right now I don't know if I will get my money back they took from my account without being authorized to do so.

Sep 22, 2008

You are a bunch of thieves you stole money from my account for something I did not buy. My other checks bounced and I owe more money out noww, plus 32.50 for bounced check. I am on social security and you robbed me of my last money in bank. If I do not get the money back I will haul you to court. It is not a threat but a promise.

• Le
      Sep 24, 2008

Pomevie Company would not issue RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number after 4 attempts via emails and 2 phone calls.

Call your credit card company, place a dispute claim and return the product certified with a return receipt.
    Enclose a letter stating that by Pomevie signing for the return product that the company agrees to refund the full purchase price.

• De
      Oct 09, 2008

I too ordered the sample and was charged $88 on my next credit card statement. I have called the number on my credit card statement several times and sent 5 e-mails to try to get RMA number so that I can return the product and get my money back. It has been almost two weeks and I still have not gotten an answer to my e-mails. I wish there was something else I could do to stop these people. I live on a fixed income and certainly was set be by this charge.

• Co
      Oct 27, 2008

I too was scammed. I ordered the sample and like 2 weeks later a charge for $88.97 showed up on my statement. I can't find a customer service number to call or an email address so if anybody has this information - please post it here. Thanks.

• Ci
      Oct 30, 2008

I just went through the same thing. The phone number I have rings busy the website address is bogus Im not sure what to do about these people but there has to be something.

• El
      Nov 02, 2008

I'm including information regarding Pomevie procedures. I, of course, am in the same position as all others who commented. The address at the very bottom of the info is the address for returned product. I plan to send the product back that I have been emailing about (received 10/8) and will dispute the charge with my bank. I also hope all here will file complaint with the better bussiness bureau. Good luck getting even with the jerks!

Terms and Conditions

Please carefully read the following terms and conditions as when you purchase any of the Free Trial products from our web site (www.pomevie.com), you agree and are bound to the following terms and conditions. Your order will not be processed unless you check the box near the terms and conditions signifying that you have read and agreed to the terms.

For questions regarding terms please contact us at [protected]@pomevie.com or call [protected]

Trial Terms :

The trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of the Pomevie product. This gives you the opportunity to try a 15 day supply FREE (just pay shipping and handling) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. If you are enjoying Pomevie do nothing and 20 days from your free trial order date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of Pomevie (2 bottles) and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $39.99 per bottle plus $8.99 shipping and handling for a total of $88.97 for the monthly supply (two bottles).

20 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDES SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIME

You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle of Pomevie and you can cancel anytime within the 20 day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the trial bottle as our gift to you.

To avoid being charged you must cancel before your 20 day trial period is over. You may cancel your Value Autoship Program by calling [protected] Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time or emailing our support department at [protected]@pomevie.com. You can also cancel by going to www.pomevie.com/cancel and entering the required information.

Pomevie Return Policy

We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns:

If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a refund according to the following terms. To obtain a refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you.

To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at [protected]@pomevie.com.

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at [protected]@pomevie.com.

You will receive a response within 24-48 hours.

Please Note:

1) We cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."

2) Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was charged when ordering the product.

3) To ensure a refund is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Our shipping deparment is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number.

Returned products must be sent to the following address:

Pomevie
    3600 Oceanview Blvd #2
    Glendale CA 91208

We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend all returned items to be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.

After the shipping department receives your return, it generally takes 2 business days or sooner to process your refund. Once a return is processed, it usually takes 3-5 business days for this return to be posted to your account, depending on your financial institution.

Shipping and Insurance

The standard ground mail service is shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. With our Expedited Shipping Option, we will make your shipment our priority and ship these packages out the same day for all orders placed before 1PM Pacific Standard Time and the next day for all orders placed after 2PM Pacific Standard Time (packages will arrive within 1-4 business days). Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments.

The insurance offered during free trial orders only covers the free trial package (one bottle). Monthly shipments will not be insured unless you request insurance and pay additional fees.

Pomevie
    3600 Oceanview Blvd #2

Nov 11, 2008

The product may be very good, but the service is quite questionable. The cost for these pomegrante capsules is steep. I can go to a health food store or grocery and get a similar product for less money. I feel like I am being ripped off.

• St
      Nov 18, 2008

I agree and wish i would have come across this site sooner!!!
    I too lost the 78.98...
    Please let me know if anyone is able to find a way to receive a refund!

• Ga

Los Angeles, CA 90024

Glendale Sheriff Department
    140 North Isabel Street
    Glendale CA 91208

Make copy of charges, via cerified mail submit to Fraud unit.both > Surely, these clowns have made eneough money to get an attorney> I want tgo find out about their bank account>>>>

• Ga
      Nov 27, 2008

I was ripped off by the same company who is operating several businesses, mine was Luminous Brites, the also run Green Tea Maximum, Celebrity Brights, IWINlab Herbal and who knows how many others. They all operate out of 3600 Oceanview Bldv.#2 Glendale, CA. I have been in touch with the company by e-mail, they are fraudulent and won't return peoples money. I have filed reports with the following agencies: BBB L.A. Federal Trades Commission, the FBI IC3 Unit, the U.S. Postal Inspector and in the process talking with the City of Glendale about Licensing for this Company. Also contacted the Attorney General in CA. What needs to happen, People, everybody needs to get on the ball and file complaints with the above agencies which can prosecute these crooks . It doesn't do us any good just to wine on the web. Let's fight back, or otherwise, they win