pomclear.com / billing my credit card every month

Rockville, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-946-7233
I ordered gum @ $4.95 and received the product. Now each month a new product called Pomclear comes and the company keeps billing my credit card number. I did not give permission for this to happen. I continually call the company at the [protected] and they say something stupid like "your wait time will be 118 minutes"...thus, I can not get them to stop billing me. Each month for the past two months, Nov. & Dec. of 2008, I send the product back and even the green card from the Post Office comes back to me saying that they have received my return product, they continue to bill me again.

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Dec, 2008
bill me for 2 months sent product back keep billing my credit card they tell you you will have a 66 min waiting time
Co
  13th of Dec, 2008
I ordered the sample capsules of pomclear. Received capsules, gum and drops. the last of the two products were not ordered, so I returned them. Iget my debit card statement and a credit of $33.92 appears on 11/17/08. Then there is a withdraw to them again on 11/28/08 for $39.95 no product received. On 12/04/08 another withdraw took place of $44.90 and no product received. can not get a hol of anyone at pomclear. I am very upset as I seem to continue getting ripped off by companys on the internet. I will never again order any item through that process!