Pomclear / charged for unordered merchandise

Wayne, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9736946090
i ordered a free trial sample of pomclear. i received the trial plus gum & water i didn't order. my acct was charged $44.85 on9/5/08. on 9/25/08 my account was deducted another pomclear charge of $39.95 no merchandise was ordered or received for this transaction. on 10/10/08 pomclear charged my account again for $44.90 a week later i received another bottle of pomclear. i called was told i had to ship it back before 11/09/08 with the authorization # ta110408 to receive a refund of this shipment only less 15% restocking fee. no other fees would be due me. according to the post office it was received 11/06/08. i tried to call them again on11/10/08 was told by recording the wait time was 47 1/2 min. i waited 2hr 15min. no answer. the first call i waited 46 min. i feel they are intentionally not answering the calls. i just want my money back!!! this is a scam.

More Pomclear Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  28th of Oct, 2008

Pomclear - over charged did not receive product
127 sprucewood rd #3
Kenai
Alaska
Phone: 907-283-2704
jcraig@acsalaska.net

I ordered this product as a trial offer for s/h of 4.95 and instead was charged 44.85 on 9/2/08 and have never received any product from these people, The way it is set up on their site is that you have to put in your info before you get any info then it turns out you don1t get info anyway, you just get taken. I called the telephone number given but they never answer and instead refer you to a website that has nothing to do with them. I`m very disgusted with this unscrupulous outfit and want my money back, but they have it set up so no one can get hold of them.
Do
  29th of Nov, 2008

Pomclear - money debited from my bank account
pomclear

I paid for a trial offer of this product, received phone call that it was about to be shipped, I told the man that I wanted to cancel the product for futher debits. He said he had been cancel. Well, I never received the product and was debited 39.95 from my bank account. This caused a overdraft from my account. I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT AND I DO NOT ANY FURTHER CONTACT OR DEBITS OF MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT THIS MATTER SO I AM BEING FORCED TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
Je
  5th of Dec, 2008

Pomclear - Continue to receive after cancellation
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
12399 Belcher Rd So. Suite 140
Largo
Florida
Phone: 888-692-8352

Ordered one bottle as a trial product for postage only. I contacted merchant and told them I no longer wanted their product. They shipped a second bottle and charged me $39.95 plus shipping $4.95 for a total of $44.90. I called and was told to return the bottle and they would give me credit. I returned the second bottle and received credit. I have just now received the third bottle being charged for a total of $44.90. My desire is to stop receiving the bottles and for the company to stop charging my credit card for something I have cancelled months ago. I do not want to have to contact the merchant each month and request a return authorization number to be used as credit toward my credit card account. These people are rude and I do not wish to have any future contact with them. A TRIAL IS A TRIAL AND WHEN TOLD TO STOP SENDING AND DO NOT CHARGE TO MY CARD, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS.
Ci
  8th of Dec, 2008

Pomclear - unordered items/billing
Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc.
12399 Belcher Rd South
Largo
Florida
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered a free trial of Pomclear. Expecting to have to pay only the amount they listed on website of 4.95 for s&h. Received a charge of 44.85 on my card before I received any product at all. Tried to call but the wait time for the 5 times i tried was 82 minutes. How does that happen? Can't get an RMA # without calling and can't return the product for the FULL refund offered without an RMA # . I haven't opened it and do not want it and want all of my money back now. What do I do.? I have never had this happen before and I am very upset about it. I don't want anymore charges added to my account because I can't get a hold of anyone to stop it and I do not have the income for it and don't know what to do. Can someone help me fix this please.
To
  14th of Apr, 2009
I tried the free trial for pomclear with no obligation to buy. And a few weeks later was charged 39.95 from my checking account that made my account have a overdraft. I can not get in touch with the company to recieve my money back. I have a part time job with three kids I can't afford to just give my money a way.