Pomclear / Unauthorized charges withdrawn

1 FL, United States Review updated:

The company website is completely misleading and led me to believe I could try the product for $4.95 which was the cost of shipping. The very next day I had a $44.95 charge withdrawn from my account by this company and I hadn't even received the product!! When I did recieve the product I was disgusted and promptly returned it for a full refund only to discover today that another $39.95 has been withdrawn from my account without my knowledge OR consent! This is fraud and I will be contacting the BBB today...because of this fraudulant activity I have had a number of NFS charges to my account and I am extremely upset so just an FYI this company is a sham.

More Pomclear Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Sy
      10th of Nov, 2008

I ordered one trial bottle. There are four orders on my credit card. I waited one hour to talk to some one and he told me I could only return one. One week I RECEIVED FOUR PACKAGES WHICH I did not order. I will be charge a 15% stocking fee. I wonder if Oprah know about this.

• Ir
      21st of Oct, 2008

I would like to place a complaint also, how did you contact the BBB, did they respond?

• Be
      17th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me . My credit card company is looking into it. I called PomClear and they said I should just accept the charges because there is a, terms and conditions, section and that they are not responsible because I did not read them.
    But I didn't see any terms at the time I ordered the free ( for just shipping and handling) and knew nothing about it being a 14 day trial.