Pomacaicleanse / colon cleanse

1 Buford, GA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $5.99 + $1.00 S & H on 11/12/08...never rec'd product My account was charged $88.97 on 12/04/08...when I tried to dispute, I had to wait on the charge to clear throwing my account $72.00 RTC charges as well as 88.97 & the other charge of $6.54 (which should have been able to clear.) This cost me $200.00 and I still have to dispute...I called the 866 # listed under the name on Internet & held for an indefinite amount of time. This is truly outrageous that there are "crooks" preying on the general public's $$. Shame on them. I am outraged as I am a single, senior (55) citizen with 6 grandchildren to buy Christmas for. Ridiculous!!

Pa

Comments

• De
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Pomacaicleanse - Unauthorized Charge of $88.97
    pomacaicleanser
    710 Springvale Dr
    San Antonio
    Texas
    Phone: 210-789-6918

I WAS ON LINE JUST SURFING THE WEB THIS AD POPPED UP AND STATED THAT IF YOU TRIED ACAI BERRY ALONG WITH THE COLON CLEANSER YOU WOULD LOOSE SOME WIEGHT MIND YOU THESE ARE FREE TRAIL ONLY. THE AD SHOWED OPRAH AND DR OZ ON IT SO I THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT WELL THE 4.99 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON THE 17 OF NOV 2008 BY POMCAICLEANSE I GOT A CONFIRMATION # AND ALL WELL ON 2ND OF DEC 2008 ANOTHER 89.31 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM AND I WANT THAT MONEY BACK I NEED THAT MONEY BACK IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THESE THIEVES PLEASE LET ME KNOW LEGAL ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THESE PEOPLE

3rd of Dec, 2008

YEAH WHAT CRAP THESE BASTA**'S TOLD ME THE SAME THING ON NOV 17TH THEY ALSO CHARGED ME 4.99 FOR THE FREE BOTTLE OF CLEANSING PRODUCT AND ACAI BERRY PRODUCT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING AND THEN TWO DAYS AGO THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 98.71 I CALLED MY BANK IMMEDATLEY AND THEY ARE REMOVING THE CHARGES ... ANY AND ALL THIS IS NOT THE ONLY ACAI BERRY PRODUCT SCAM IVE BEEN HIT BY DRI REG.NET WITH 109.61 THE FREE TRIAL I ORDERED FOR MY MOM SHE ALSO RECIEVED NOTHING BUT A CRAP LOAD OF MONEY OUT OF HER ACCOUNT AND OVERDRAFT FEES.

I SUGGEST YOU WANT ICAI BERRY BUY IT ON EBAY ITS CHEAP AND NO SCAMS ON THEIR BESIDES YOUR PROTECTED BY PAYPAL ANYWAY.

TAKE CARE AND CALL YOUR BANK ASAP ABOUT UN AUTHORIZED TRANSACATIONS THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY ...

• Pa
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i only ordered the Acai Berry Supreme witha free trial only to pay 5.95. Well, i checked my account and i have a charge of 88.97, fortunately i have caught this before it had come out of my account. This is a scam!!! I would suggest not ordering from them!!!

3rd of Dec, 2008

This just happen to me today. They took at the 4.99 for shipping and then today I see my account and they took out 88.71. I'm trying to call them now but when I called it went straight to music like they put me on hold or something. I have been on hold for 20 min now. I'm just going to call my bank. This is crazy. Its only been like 2 days. I don't even had the product yet.
    This is such a scam!!!

• Be
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Please Email me if you know how to get this refunded.
    The Exact thing happened to Me.

Thanks,
    Becky Dilley

I just talk to them. You have to e-mail them at support@colonmed700.com
    Thats what they told me. I'm not sure if its going to work.

• St
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I'm dealing with the same thing today! ugh!

• Ga
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I also have been scammed and would suggest to all to do your shopping in person and not on line.

3rd of Dec, 2008

Ok, I got a new e-mail address. You can also email them at pomevie.com I think this one might work alittle better but I e-mail both addresses jus to make sure. The other e-mail address was support@colonmed700.com. Good Luck

• Kr
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I orderd the free trial and paid the 4.99 delivery cost. then they charged me 88.97, ive spoken to 2 ppl on the phone after holding for a stupidly long time...they said they cancelled the payment/order and would send me an email which i never received the first time - hence the second call - so then i waited 45 minutes for the online chat and managed to get through to someone who confirmed my email and the cancellations, i then received and email of the chat we had but have still no cancelation email. I then got through to colonmed700 on the phone and they sent me a confirmation email...but the 88.97 is still in pending and the bank said i have to call again tomorrow when its gone through to make a claim.

I cannot believe that companies are allowed to do this and theres nothing to stop it! its awful!

If anyone gets any more success or help please post it here!!!

• Ke
    Pomacaicleanse - Unauthorized transactions
    Pomacaicleanse
    California
    Phone: 1-866-360-1477

I was online the first of November and saw a yahoo labelled website about colon health and this new formula 'highly recommended" by Oprah & Dr. Oz. There was allot of other information about the product and had the appearance of being official. You could try the product for 15 days at no cost, just pay the shipping & handling, , so I did. I made sure it was a secure website and made the purchase of $4.99. The next day I saw another charge for $1.00, from the same company. I thought Oh Well, , $1 maybe its for insurance or something. That was on November 17, 2008, on December 1, 2008, the Monday after black Friday, when my bank account was drained from Christmas Shopping, this company hits me for another nearly $90.00 well that sent my account into a tail spin, , overdraft charges coming in now, Unauthorized withdrawls from my account. I found a phone number on the transaction on my bank account so I called it, , , as soon as the machine answers it says, "Please hold to be transferred" and then some music plays, , nobody ever answers, Hang-Up, they are probably getting more information to charge to your telephone number as you hold. I want my money back & Yahoo, Oprah & Dr. Oz this is not a good thing for your reputation. Please to find out who these thieves are so we can get them on your show Oprah, show they're faces on national TV how they are stealing from us by using your good names.

POMACAICLEANSE - Unauthorized Charge of $88.97
    POMACAICLEANSE
    acaiberry1500.com

I was also just ripped off by pomacaiclense. Was ordering a one time free trial - only paying shipping, then then boom - I was charged for $88.97. I did not authorize. I need that money back. This is a huge scam and such a rip off! On top of that, I never received the free trial. Help! I need that money back!!

• Tr
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have also been taken. Like the others I also need my money back and for this to stop.
    This is a HUGE SCAM !

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

This is such a huge scam and these guys are frauds.I also never got free trial but was charge 89.31 and 88.97 within a week.When I called them they said that they never charged me. Wow what a joke! I need my money back but know these guys never gonna refund and I suggest everyone who is fascinated with the offer they post online never ever go after it

I do wanna my money back ...

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I could have written the exact same thing! Ditto to everything except that I have been charged twice now, for a product that was supposed to be free and one that I haven't even received. I, too thought it was legit because it was advertised on the Farmer's Almanac site. I e-mailed them after the first unauthorized transaction, FA thanked me and said that they would try to block it. I just checked a few minutes ago and it is still on their site. I have had to cancel my credit card to stop the transactions. This is a huge scam.

• Fe
      4th of Dec, 2008

I researched who formed the dba of Kinetka Labs. They distribute these "supplements" such as pomacaicleanse and colonmed700.

It is a sole proprietorship so you can sue the guy directly. There's no corporation for him to hide behind. It appearshe's been doing this since 2007 and there are other sites where people are complaining about being ripped off.

Kinetka Labs is owned by Karlo Nazarian. Address is 2525 Jolley Drive, Burbank, CA 91504.

See http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/2469013053/2525_jolley_drive/

File in Small Claims Court to get your money back. Or join together and file a class action suit.
    Ask the City Attorney to pursue him for fraud.
    File a complaint at the Southern California Better Business Bureau.
    Notify the City of LA that he has not obtained a business license so they audit his taxes.

The best way to put crooks out of business is to shut them down through the legal system.

• Gi
      4th of Dec, 2008

I took was ripped off..Got the free trial and called them to cancel the subscription and they still charged my checking account 89.00...Now I'm trying to get my money back but NOBODY ever answers the phone...Buy beware!!!

• Ji
      4th of Dec, 2008

Unauthorized charges made to my account.

• St
      4th of Dec, 2008

I AM ALSO DISGUSTED WITH THIS SCAM AND WILL HAVE TO ALSO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE THEY ARE CHARGING ME AS WELL, AND I AM HIGHLY DISGUSTED...

• Ca
      4th of Dec, 2008

This is a rip off they are frauding the public .