Pom Clear / Scammed

1 OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered Pom Clear's FREE trail and received things I never ordered to the tune of $44.95. After reading the brochuere I saw that it is automatically sent unless you take out the check marks which their NASTY representative told me if I would open my eyes and read what I was doing then I would see I had ordered it. We sent it back right away because I did not want it. Instead of getting a credit on my account they charged me with an additional $39.95 stating that this was becAuse I didn't return it within 12 days. Well, I did but they claim they never received it. I was shocked to find out that really I had ordered over $80.00 worth of products and they are unwilling to admit that they received it back and I am suppose to pay for it. I have turned it over to my charge card company but I have a feeling that I will still end up paying for the junk they sent me. This is nothing but a SCAM.

Comments

• De
      16th of Sep, 2008
    Pom Clear - overcharging and no customer service
    7840 walerga road #212
    California
    Phone: 916 729-0246

i ordered a trial and then they turned around and charged me 39.95. i asked if there any additional or hidden fees. they lied and told me no! no one will answer their lousy phones. they are true scammers and the product does not work. i want my money back! NoW!! they need to be reported and banded from doing this to people. Help!!!

18th of Sep, 2008

The add is very misleading, and they do not get in any hurry with the RMA's. It is very frustrating.

• Or
      19th of Sep, 2008

i was charged $44.85 for items that i did not order on my credit card that i did not authorize

• De
      21st of Sep, 2008

Not only do I agree but I cancelled future shipments over the phone with this number they give you(1-888-692-8352) as soon as I recieved the $44.85 charge for a free item. I see they have again charged me for another Pomclear order. When will it stop? There's no one to talk to, just a recorded message assuming your calling to cancel. Beware and wish me luck.

• Da
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Pom Cler continues to charge my card and will not answer their phones. I was told I would get a free trial for shipping and handling but the total price for my free trial was $44.95. This is a scam!!! Do not give them any credit information. They will charge your card each month and ther is no one to talk too.

• Bj
      22nd of Sep, 2008

No way to cancel and they keep charging $39.95 all customer service numbers are off.

• Su
      24th of Sep, 2008

This is a major SCAM!!!

• Pe
      25th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a trial and I understood that when i signed up it was a trial offer if I did not cancel they would re-bill me until I cancelled.

So, you did not do your homework and read the terms and conditions.

Product has been working fine for me and I knew they were going to rebill me because I read the terms.

-Peter

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2008
    Pom Clear - Overcharge of account
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I have been calling and emailing over a week to cancel the product Pom Clear as I am not taking this. I had to cancel my bank card to prevent them from charging my account and removing money.

• Pa
    POM Clear
    San Diego
    California
    Phone: 1888 692-8352
    POMclear.com

I ordered what was supposed to be a sample and only be charged $4.95 for shipping. They charged me $44.85 for an order. I have tried to reach them several times by email and by phone, but never get a response and have not received the product either.

• Do
      29th of Sep, 2008

I agree with the person complaining. I ordered their product and was told that I would not be charged for the product for 15 days after I received it which was not true at all, on the day I ordered the product they charged me. Fortunately I realized this and called my credit card company and they reversed charges. When I finally do receive the product I will definitly send it back and never do business with this company again because it is so misleading.

• La
      29th of Sep, 2008

I was also charged $44.85 when it was supposed to be $4.95.
    I have tried to reach these people for weeks and can not get an answer except for a recording .. I have tried the E/mail address and the system states that these are invalid also.

This needs to be removed from AOL websites so people will know that AOL does not support SCAM companies.

• Je
      29th of Sep, 2008

I have ordered from them, and I wait like ten min to speak with a rep..but I get through. DID YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS? I suggest you go back to the web site and read it. It is not the companys fault people like you want your miracle drug so fast you rush throught he order with out unchecking the upsale boxes, and not reading the terms...READ.. it is plain ENGLISH...DUH.

• Ju
      30th of Sep, 2008

Same thing just happened to me.. how did you get your money back?

• Lo
    Pomclear
    Tempe
    Arizona

I want to add my complaint to the others I have seen. There are boxes to uncheck that are not readily visible. I was charged 41.85 when I was advised I would get a free sample with only $1.95 shipping. The product still has not arrived and I was told that I had to send to back before they wouldcredit my account. Beware. I finally got an agent on the phone who was unpleasant and unhelpful.

• St
      1st of Oct, 2008

scam delux.. I did get through to customer service and they gave me an address to return the product. that was almost 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. POM BEWARE. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
    12399 Belcher Road South Sut 140
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered Pom Clear, the 14 day trail. Didn't like it. I called to cancel, but when I checked my bank statment there was a deduction for another order. You can never get anyone on the phone and the web site doesn't work. I wilol be getting my bank on this and they will file a complaint also. That company sucks. I'm going to e-mail Oprah to let her know what is going on.

• Be
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    2179 240th Lane
    Winterset
    Phone: 515-462-2533

I too order this trial, I never received the trial instead they charge my account $44.85 and I have yet to receive anything!!! No customer service- by phone or by email. DON'T GET SUCKERED into this- you will only have many hassels - no I have to call my bank and see if I can get the charges taken off. VEry unhappy.

8th of Oct, 2008

Thankfully I read the small print at the bottom of the web page. Yes, you do only pay s&h, as little as $1.95. If you read all the information it states they will bill you 44.85 automatically and send shipments after the 14 day trial. They just don't tell you how hard it will be to cancel. Glad I read the fine print!

• Fr
      8th of Oct, 2008

pom clear is a rip off. i was charged for it & never recieved anything.