POM ACAI CLEANSE / POM ACAI CLEANSE

United States Review updated:
To all that are out there and looking up this company. Somehow my name is coming up when you look up this company. I am not part of the company, I was simply making a complaint about it. Let me tell you what I have learned. The company is scamming the billing information from other companies such as Colon Cleanse, Acai pure, etc. IF you ordered these products then you were most likely billed by them and this POMACAICLEANSE somehow piggybacked off their information and billed you. I, like probably many of you, did not order this product, but were billed for it. After some hard looking I found out the following from the better business bureau:
Acai Cleanse300.com
3600 Ocean View, Suite 2
Glendale, CA 91208
Phone: [protected]
Contact: -
Business Start Date: N/A
Company ID: [protected]
This company has one of the lowest ratings that you can get from the better business bureau. I have called the number and I have emailed the company from their email listed on their website. I have yet to receive a response however I am trying to clear the matter up with my bank. Good luck and please do not call my phone number that somehow was listed under the company's name: 210-685-####. This was my number and not the companies.
Ro

Comments

Fe
  6th of Dec, 2008
If you go to www.ColonMed700.com, and click on Contact Us, you will see the IDENTICAL address on Ocean View. That is simply a mail drop address in Montrose (Glendale), California.

When these scammers are getting caught in one "supplement" ripoff, they switch to another product, with each trend.

Notice the ridiculous statement in the terms and condition: "15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDES SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIME." How convenient. So they can take 15 days to get it to you, and you can't even cancel in time. PART OF THE SCAM.

When you click on affiliates, it takes you to CPAFuel.com. It turns out that CPAFuel is in business with "Kinetka Labs." Now Kinetka Labs isn't really a lab at all. I've seen other complaints regarding PomAcai and ColonCleanse, all saying that Kinetka Labs is the name on the charge card, or where the product came from.

So I did some digging.

Kinetka Labs is a dba of a guy named Karlo Nazarian. These are not labs. Nazarian is not a doctor, pharmacist or anything like that. He is a computer guy. In other words, this guy signed a deal with an affiliate marketing company to sell trials of supplements in order to get your credit card information.

Los Angeles victims should file in small claims court. Everyone else should file fraud charges. There are too many people getting ripped off by Kinetka Labs and this guy. Enough is enough.
St

Glendale
New York
Phone: 866-440-7533
acaicleanse300.com

My account was charged from this company, and I did not order anything from them. I am currently disputing the charge with my bank, and have not yet been able to get in contact with this company.
Fe
  7th of Dec, 2008
UPDATE *** Kinetka Labs is part of the scam that distributes the supplements for Acaislimdiet.com and Leancomplex.com.

I can't confirm if Kinetka is involved with the other products. But definitely for Acaislimdiet and Leancomplex.

Kinetka Labs
2807 North Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91504

The other address I posted is the guy's home address according to that website I found. So anyone who has been ripped off for Acaislimdiet and Leancomplex, it is DEFINITELY Kinetka Labs and Karlo Nazarian. I guess you would use the Glenoaks Blvd. address for suing him since his websites list that as the business address.

I cannot confirm if Kinetka is involved with the other supplements. But there is no question that Kinetka is responsible for some of these scams. Sorry for the confusion.
Di
  11th of Dec, 2008
Amazingly this just galls me. Here is the response I got from the company I emailed. Read between the lines, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on here.

Here is the email -
If you have already filed a dispute with your bank, we can not process a refund for you and will respond to their dispute. Please keep in mind that this process can take anywhere from 30 to 90 days or more and a refund is still not guaranteed in most cases. (Go figure.. would one interpret this as a threat? I did.)

If you have not disputed the charge or if you can cancel the dispute, please confirm this so that we can give you instructions and process a refund. (Well, I'll be damned, if I stop this process they will cordially refund my money??)

Still blown away,
Disgruntled in Dayton
Ke
  18th of Dec, 2008

POM ACAI CLEANSE - BANK ACCOUNT CHARGED NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT
POM ACAI CLEANSE
Phone: 1-866-360-1477

I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE A FREE TRAIL OF COLONMED 700 FOR THE AMOUNT OF $4.99 NEVER RECEIVED IT. ON 12/13/2008 MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $88.97 BY POM ACAI CLEANSE. I HAVE CALLED THE 1(800) NUMBER SERVERAL TIME THE OPERATOR ARE VERY RUDE & KEEP STATING THAT I HAVE TO EMAIL THERE BILLING DEPARTMENT & I WOULD GET A RESPONSE IN 48 HOUR. IT HAS BEEN OVER 48 HOURS & NO RESPONESE. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ALMOST $94.00 DOLLARS FOR A PRODUCT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED

KELLYE L PRUITT
Au
  29th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am dealing with the exact same issue. I ordered the free trial and was only to pay the $4.99 shipping. I now have a charge for $88.97 charged to my account with no product received. I have called the 1-866-360-1477 number 5 times and have not spoken to a person. A recorded message told me to go to supportcolonex700.com to unsubscribe. I went to that address and was not able to get into any information to cancel and get my money back. I never would have purchased anything that costclose to $90.00. I have told my bank to file a dispute and reverse the $99.97 charge. I am waiting to see what happens on my banks end. I hate SCAMS and this is surely one. I hate the notion that they have my bank account information as well.
Pr
  30th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Again, I am dealing with the exact issue as above. I ordered the free trail and paid $4.99 for shipping. Now I have been charged $88.97 on my account. I did get someone on the phone by the name of Ricco who said he would refund that money to my account. I called the 1-866-360-1477 number and got music that lasted several minutes. I left the phone on speaker and finally got a voice. I told him about the $88.97 and was told he could reverse this payment. I told he better reverse it or I was going to get my Bank involved with this. He asked if I was threatening him---I said no and I better get my money back or than I would call my bank. I am not waiting. I will be calling my Bank as soon as I finish with this email. I, too, hate the notion that they have my bank account information.
Me
  15th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Strange, i am dealing with the exact ame thing. i ordered the free trail and paid the 4.99 for shipping. now i have also been charged the 88.97 and when i called the 1-866-360-1477 number i also got someone on the phone. not only did they pull up all my information when they asked me for my name and zip code but they told me the same thing as listed above. that i need to email the supportcolonex700 at there billing dept. Which honestly i think its all a bunch of bull. The man that i was talking to kept muting the phone because he was also having a conversation with some female in the background. i dont even think that is a real customer support number. i also have emailed them and never received my money back. im just curious as to what i can do about this situation to get my money back. so if somone that is also dealing with the same problem could inform me as to what i can do to get my money back please email me at bluescorpio1985@live.com
thank u and i hope that whoever is scaming all these people will get what they deserve and hopefully we will all get our money back!! i also hate the fact that they have all my bank information.
Ch
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Thanks for the contact info. My credit card was charged a total of $6.99 & I never received the product. I called the number you provided and the person says he has cancelled my order. I asked him if he was aware of the scam warnings there were against the company he worked for and I got no reply. I continued to tell him I had contacted the BBB and I was then disconnected. But I did receive an e-mail saying my order was cancelled but it said Colonaid 700 instead of Pomacai Cleanse. Hmmm.
Mj
  15th of Mar, 2009

POM ACAI CLEANSE - Sent/charged for unordered product
Pom Acai Cleanse
Washington

I ordered the two week trial. Within one week of receiving the trial a full order was received. I called the credit card company told them I had received a product I had not ordered and that I was sending it back and wanted to dispute any charges that arose from the company. I also called the company, told them I was returning the product since I had not had an opportunity to decide whether I wanted it or not. And I canceled all future shipments. That was in December 2008. Now in March I heard from our credit card company that they had decided in favor of Pom Acai Cleanse which has clearly been scamming people all over the nation.
Sh
  1st of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I also ordered the free trial of this product and was told by my credit card company that they had found in the favor of the POMACAICLEANSE company which had billed me three charges of $88.97. One charge was deducted because I never received that shipment and the card company refunded it to me. I decided to fight the other two and today received a check for one $88.97 charge and am promised to get the second check within the next two weeks. I hope that this check cashes with no problem and I get the second one and that it is good, as well, but I have someone backing backing and I will get my money.

Here is what I did and what you can do, too. Go to the website for your State's Attorney General's Office and fill out a complaint online. You should receive a form to sign and either send back or fax to them and then you should hear back from them within a week or two. This is an unscrupulous company, of which I am fairly sure is only one guy named Tim and he is not very nice. Anyway, the states do want to stop this type of scam and will work with you if you will turn this guy in. The more people that do turn in the POMACAICLEANSE, the more likely it will be they shut him down.

BTW, the check I received was from yet another company by the name of Genix Marketing, Inc. Such a scam.
Best wishes to all who have been ripped off.
Don't let him win, fight back.