Polymerclayexpress.com / Did not make sure I received my purchase or didn't send it at all

1 9890 Main StreetDamascus, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301 - 482 - 0399

I've ordered from this online shop 12/07/08 and I've never received my package. After 40 days I've sent an e-mail and PCE manager, Rob, told me he will prepare a refund for me. I've suggested sending the same items via USPS "expess mail international" instead of refund and billing my card for the difference in price of shipping. Rob agreed.
Ten days later I still haven't received anything. After 3 e-mails the manager said the package has been located in a customs office and he will let me know around Feb 18-19. He never did.
Today is February 25. All my new e-mails are left without answer.
I've been waiting for the package for more than two and half months. I believe that all previous e-mails from PCE were only a way to delay charge-back until it was impossible.

Ni

Comments

• Kr
      12th of May, 2016

I have the exact same problem. Ordered from them seven weeks ago, still no parcel. Rob, the PCE manager says it's delayed in the post and he will try to track it. The tracking number does not work. And now they do not answer my emails.