Police Officer Badge # 641 / Unnecessary &Verbal& Treatment

1 Fontana, CA, United States Review updated:

I wish that police officer Badge # 641 would show more maturity, cooth and tact during his field interviews. I have a 16 year old daughter that was spoken to by this officer on 1-28-10 and boy did she have to hear some horrible cuss words during her interview. my daughter is a good catholic person and it was clearly unnecessary. if you would like to hear more, simply contact me.

Thanks for listening.

Christopher Moss

In The Great Fontana community for (25) years!

Cell: [protected]

Comments

• Ww
      10th of Oct, 2018

I reported a sexual assault to the Fontana Police Department October/2012. The officer spoke to my attacker... the Fontana officer told me that my attacker told him that I was into S & M and that I was 'into it'. I finally got a copy of the police report (I had to pay for it) and sure enough, it was like the Fontana Police Department could not be bothered. The man that sexually assaulted me is an ex-pro boxer named King Ipitan, he is not a US citizen. The Fontana Police do not care...this man is walking free and I guarantee I am not his first victim and will not be his last. This incident has taken away 6 years of my life!! How many more lives will this predator affect??