Police Complaint Center / Fraud

Tallah, FL, United States Review updated:
Diop Kamau ripped me off for more than $10, 000 then said it was embezzled by one of his employees. When I looked on the internet I found out he has used this embezzlement line at least 4 time in the past five years with 4 different employees. What a con
Lg

More Police Complaint Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

La
  31st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
The Police Complaint Center has helped thousands and thousands of citizens in need. They cannot promise a desired outcome but they do investigate allegations of police abuse. Diop Kamau has traveled, personally, to many cities to interview witnesses and gather evidence. Some police stations have even contacted Mr. Kamau to assist police departments with police office trainings.
Ads like this one only hurt innocent citizens who have no one else to turn to for help.
  12th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have been taken for thousands by the Police complaint Center and they blamed it on an employee.
I would be interested in hearing from author of the above complaint as soon as possible as I am currently interacting with state officials and may have some pointers for you. If we join voices we maybe able to protect others from being double victimized.

To whoever wrote the Faud Complaint, please reply by email to... purls67665@mypacks.net
Ka
  14th of Jan, 2010
Check out http://kamaudocs.blogspot.com.
Wo
  27th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Not only does Kamau lie and take your information about police misconduct, he also then informs the police department that you are complaining about them in order for the police to cover up their tracks. I told Kamau about my website about how Florida prosecutors fabricate cases (policeabuse.weebly.com) Kamau then calls Florida and tells them I put the website up and he will not return my messages.
Fl
  30th of Oct, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Diop Kamau and the Police Complaint Center (aka Policeabuse.com) is a con setup. Send you complaints to the state of Florida as he was not licensed to do PI work in FL the last time I checked. Also check with your on state.