Polepositionusa.com / I am still waiting for my money from 2 years ago

Hello everyone, in march 2007 I started e-mailing with Victor Barreira the owner of www.polepositionusa.com about purchasing 2 complete exhaust systems for my Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 308. I was very impressed with the experience and professionalism of Victor Barreira and finally in June 2007 sent payment in the amount of $2600 for the parts. After that faithful day in June I never received the parts or a refund of my money. I live in New York and polepositionusa is in Scottsdale, Arizona which complicated things somewhat. I eventually filed a Small Claims case against polepositionusa and Victor Barreira and the judge awarded me the full amount. Victor Barreira has expanded his business since 2007 and offers international shipping to unassuming customers who will, no doubt lose their money. This has been an nightmare and I hope no one else will fall victim to this scammer. I am still waiting for my money from 2 years ago.

Ve

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Feb, 2011

You can now find Victor Barreira conning innocent consumers worldwide at gphelmets.com

• Jt
      15th of May, 2012

Ordered helmet parts. They said everything was in stock but nothing ever arrived. I called back after my cc was charged and they said my order had been 'misplaced' but said my parts would be in right away and would ship in a week. It never happened. Good thing it was only about $250. i hope I can get my cc company to refund my money.

• Ca