Polaroid / awful in every way

Scottsville, KY, United States Review updated:
Polaroid must have the worst reputation of any company right now. Nearly all of their TV are breaking about 1-6 months after warranty runs out -an their other products seem to be about the same. They will not work with you in the least to make things right. People all over the world are hoping for a class action lawsuit. Look them up and put them out of business - or if you can find any managers or engineers, of that company, treat them as bad as you think may be appropriate, appropriate for someone who helps build a company that lies and steals money in amounts that add up to time equal to many lifetimes.
El

Comments

Sc
  27th of Sep, 2008
We bought a polariod tv from best buy and after 13 months the tv died. Now Circuit City has NO answers for us. They can't even name one person who can work on it. We are tottally screwed
Gi
  14th of Dec, 2010
I can't even express in words what this company and/or it's parts/tech support department has done to me. Just DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS POLAROIDS NAME ON IT!!! This was a parts issue with creeps in Mn. ripping me off. Right now I am initiating a credit card dispute so wish me luck. Those usually don't work either. This story is so long you'd go crazy trying to keep up. Remember. Don't buy anything Polaroid sells.
Gi