Polaroid LCD 32' T.V. / Television repair

Yucca Valley
I purchased a polaroid t.v and nine months later the televison completley stopped working. I went threw the routine for a tech. to come because I was still under warranty. The repair man came which took a couple of weeks. The repair man claimed he was here for twelve hours on his report, inactuality he was here about 20 minutes. My t.v worked for another few months and again I have a broken t.v.
I found myself back at the begining of my problem, but this time I was told I do not have a warranty and must pruchase the same part (the controll panel) at a price close to $300. I asked for a corperate phone number, and was given a bogus number. I don't have time to deal with such a faulty company and will never buy a product from this company again and erge you as a consumer to do the same.

A  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Well i agree with the polariod brand being absolute junk. i had the same problems as everyone else on here and before you completely throw them away i would check this out and give it a try. http://www.fixya.com/support/r741402-polaroid_flm_373b_lcd_tv_black_screen . i did it and fixed mine for 5 bucks and works fine now. worth a shoot alot of people had success.