Polaroid / I will never buy a Polaroid product again

Bought my TV (42" LCD) in November 2007 for the black Friday special at Wall Mart. The TV stopped working about 91 days after which made it impossible to return back to Wall Mart. The manufacture's warranty was still good though and so we called Polaroid to get our TV fixed. They told us it would take 4 weeks to get the part to our house and then another 3 weeks after that to get a repairman scheduled to come out and install it. 7 weeks later and the part they sent didn't work either. Instead of replacing the TV, Polaroid said they had to send another part. Another 7 weeks later and that part was broken as well. They wanted to do the same thing again until I went through 4 levels of managers to get a replacement TV sent out. I'm still waiting for that to arrive. I will never buy a Polaroid product again. I am PISSED!

Va

Comments

• Co
      21st of Sep, 2009

I too am having a problem with Polaroid..I purchased a 37" LCD TV 2/07 it is now 9/09 and my TV has stopped working. The Blue LED is on..no picture...I have yet to get any response from customer service..and of course it is out of warranty. This TV didn't even last 3 years. COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM RIPPING US OFF?

• Mb
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I to have had a problems with ethe repair center. Whats said is I liked my camera in ever way good jpeg files, grart features for the price, quick response time with shutter and flash with rechagable metal hi (the 15 min rechagre bateries ) not so good with others. Back main subject had 5 months, less than 200 exposures, the
    CHEEP plastic pin were the camera strap goes broke!! I caught the camera before impact, talked to custer service told what happened even said i don't want to sentd it in if your not goin to cover this: no they said that a default its happened before we will repale or repair this was said by no one but three customer servive people.
    So i spend the time and money to send it in. Call the repair center once it will be repaired on this date shipped this date you should get this date. So i call the morning of the day i was told it would be arrivindg if evey thing went well when, o no it was not repaired we returned it you tampered with it . Say what. It broke; all i did was see if the piece could be put back and i discovered it was not all there. o thats tampering there huge gouges . what. i'll send you photos . well o coarse the are magnafied mega and the flash makes the smallestest scracth look like the grand canyon; then i am thinking i took photos and i dont remember little scratches. guess what there were none in my photo hover my were berfore the CHEEP PIN THAT HOLDS THE CAMRA STRAP BROKE . whats sad is they could have said no, don" t ship we consider that fall (even though i caught and it worked) . I could have saved $10 shipping + phone + time + aggravation, + left for vaction on time its to bad the warrenty dept dosn"t l;ok a at themselfs as a customer service unit. They are cutting Sales custimer servive and stock holders off at the Knees. The could have sent me a new camera refurbisheb the old Made two customers happy plus then this would have be aletter of praise free advetising. Espec. scince i write a small news letter.