Pokeristpokershiit took my chips earned 40billions

K Jun 16, 2013 Review updated:

Recently i login my account to play. Having 40b disaapear fo no reason what kindda joke is this? Cost me alot of money and time playing. Pokershiit took all that. This is up app ever i played ... After all hard time play. Now its all gone. Dont ever play this POKERIST game. Reap off and cheated. And THEFT they automatic disapear all my chiips 40billions of chiips. My account is " khoaaz" take a look. Playig this game u will regret . All time and money spend will disappear for no reason

Nov 18, 2013

email me - royal.[protected]@gmail.com with ypur username and password. I will get you 40B back

Jan 02, 2019

@p0stmaster How can you get stolen chips back?

• R
      May 30, 2019

@p0stmaster They took my chips 3times, 10b, 800, 1b.this is not funny anymore i play hard for those chi p s and they took it easily its not fair. How can i report or complain this game or app? Please reply me..thank my acc 🅱est❤🔒 they make my chips zero to bad😔😢

Jul 22, 2019

Why I'm not Chips play😭

Oct 08, 2019

@Leader Sloy Kik Linyiu please i try to help you gl

Apr 08, 2018

Biggest thieves ever... I won 500 million chips from an idiot.. pokerist took 1 billion chips and claimed I was recieving chips illegally. I told them it was a fair game and I cn not be responisibe for another players ignorance and they basicly said they can do what they want. if you read the terms in the store tab 5.3 basicly says that there are no rules. they sell you chips and then steal them from you.. do not pay these thieving pigs anything... they will steal it from you and there is nothing that you can do to stop them except find another poker site and dont feed the pigs!

Dec 31, 2018

After all efforts and hard time playing I have had 7B + on my account at Pokerist app.
    Yesterday morning I logged in Pokerist and found out all my chips disappeared from my account.
    I contacted Pokerist support, however they informed me that I lost all chips during a normal game...WTF? I finished playing a game around midnight, logged out and went to bed. Next morning and after logged in I found out all chips gone...
    Had long email discussion with support team, provided some real proofs that I couldn't lost chips during a normal game as I wasn't even logged in ...
    Their final reply was "Our security team not found any suspicious activity on your account. Unfortunately, we can no longer help you with this problem".
    Pokerist cheats and reaps off... they simply steal chips from players' accounts. We cannot do anything with that robbery.
    it wouldn't surprise me if the chips were stolen by Pokerist staff!

• I
      Jan 09, 2019

These people are doing illegal business..We should do something to them for cheating the Customers .Is there any way??

• M