Pointe Pest Control - Chicago / Bogus

United States, Illinois, West Chicago Review updated:
Pointe Pest Control
West Chicago
The company is a sham. They will show up at your property, but they will not do anything to actually kill bugs, pests or insects. I signed a contract and they showed up as promised but my house never appeared any better after the service. I complained and was told that multiple treatments are necessary to ensure all eggs and larvae are killed. They show up in the middle of winter claiming the need to kill eggs. Maybe insecticide works through snow and ice, but I doubt it. I stopped using the service when the contract ended and I have fewer problems with insects and bugs then when my house was supposedly being treated by professionals. Also, beware that Pointe will automatically roll over your contract unless you notify them in writing to cancel it, even though the contract expired. Pointe Pest Control is a bogus operation operated by ###. Do not use them.

More Pointe Pest Control - Chicago Complaints & Reviews

N  9th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Read your contract. Says it automatically renews.
D  7th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I completely disagree with the above comment about Pointe Pest Control in Chicago. I live in the Northern Chicagoland area and I have been using Pointe for three years now. I had been noticing some carpenter ants (I later found out what these ants were from a Pointe representative) for quite some time in my home and didn't think too much of them. I then noticed that the issue seemed to be getting increasingly worse. When a Pointe technician knocked on my door and explained how they already had sprayed some of the homes in my neighborhood, I signed up for their service. I originally signed up for a one-year contract, but I really like the service they provide and I also really like how I don't see bugs any longer. They are a great company and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reputable company. All of my neighbors still use them as well.
A  6th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Pointe Pest Control is nothing but a scam. Check them out on BBB. They lost their accreditation for a reason. They bill for services they never perform and then charge you a late fee for invoices you never receive. They continue to bill you for phantom services even after you cancel the contract.
N  23rd of Jun, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This company and it owners are a joke, they just lost another branch manager because they dont know how to treat their employees or customers. If they werent so deep in debt they would have sold out already. poor company ran by poor owners. Dont use this company.