Point2Point / Poor Web service

1 New Orleans, LA, United States Review updated:

Webmaster does not answer phone when you have problems and does not renew your site in a timely manner. He overcharges for sites he "made" when he merely installs Wordpress and steals someone elses layout. Extremely unfriendly, unprofessional company with poor service.

Comments

• Rh
      5th of Aug, 2008

I strongly disagree with these comments. Point2Point designed and has hosted a web site for me for over a year. All of my call are returned promptly, I have never had a problem with a renewal and my web site is well-designed. There was a person on staff that I dealt with initially, and she was very rude and unprofessional. We had a dispute over charges and it was only solved when I spoke with the President of the company. I have referred several friends to Point2Point and they also are also pleased.

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have to disagree with the initial complaint. It's obvious the author has a vindictive, personal agenda toward the company. It's extremely poor form to broadcast your bitterness so pettily on Internet complaint forums. I find it very sad that you have nothing better to do with your time. Maybe you should get a job. Oh, that's right... good luck with those references.