Point to Point Destinations / I am NOT complaining

I was sceptical at first. Now I am a satisfied customer of PTP Destinations ( Westcoast Timeshare, west coast timeshare, POINT TO POINT DESTINATIONS, RCI POINTS ). I go on vacation every year in amazing resorts. I've already broken even on my purchase, so the timeshare owes me nothing, now I vacation in five star livin la vida loca... lol. But actually its kind of like that, family memories that I'll always cherish, if I didn't buy the timeshare, I would have bought a new truck that would probably have been gone now, and I would not have taken my family on vacation every year or maybe at all, I did the right thing, I'm very pleased with point to point destinations.

N  11th of Jan, 2010 by
To Really_smart, please take a moment to figure the real cost of your timeshare. Start with the original purchase cost. Add in the ever increasing yearly RCI membership fee and the equally ever increasing Point to Point yearly maintenance fee. Then add the hotel house keeping fees paid at check in. then add the RCI booking fee, and don’t forget the cost of all inclusive if required as that is never included in the cost of booking. Then consider the cost of air fair as that is also not included in your timeshare. When you have done all of that, go onto any travel site and look up the cost for you to take your last vacation booked all in one call and for just one price. There is no way that you can honestly believe that your timeshare is paid off or ever will be. Chances are that if you look at the true cost of your timeshare you could have had all of your vacations and the new truck as well.