point of sale solutions, inc. / stolen commissions

1 141 Brookhaven Court, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-752-3353

After working for Ross Daniels and Point of Sale Solutions for over five years developing the West coast of Florida for him, he essentially stole my book of business. After shorting me my residuals (commissions) for about 16 months straight, late pays, short pays, etc... he made up a story that i did not meet my quota, which I nor any sales rep never had a quota, and stopped paying me. As I, like so many Americans live pay period to pay period, I had no money to fight him legally. I am glad to say that I have landed on my feet with a "real" merchant service company after only three days of Ross stealing my residuals and customers. I am also happy to report that just about all of my merchants signed with me and my new company once their contracts/ agreements expired with Point of Sale Solutions. Beware of this individual and this company. The more people in this industry I tell my story to, the more horror stories I hear about this man and his company.

Comments

• Je
      20th of Jun, 2012

We were actually using this company for processing. All of a sudden strange fees started being deducted and all charges were incurring a 24% charge. We have been trying to contact Mr. Daniels for over a month now. NO response. Unlike the above we will be taking legal action. People like this need to be put out of business.