POGP.com / JAVA system needs debugging

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Pogo club members now seem to have to download a JAVA system to actually play their games. I had a problem with my membership recognition. Within two weeks that was straightened out. Now trying to download, deemed absolutely necessary, JAVA installation to play my favorite or any member games is impossible. The three to five minute download system only repeats itself never allowing access into the actual game.

I have downloaded JAVA three times, still to no avail. I cannot play any member games.This upgrade to their system might truly be necessary for a smooth performance within the game implementation.

However, I want to hear from POGO immediately regarding the status of this problem and the time element involved in this transaction. Also, a prorated figure to accommodate it's downtime on my paid in advance annual membership. I do enjoy playing my favorites but if this is to be a ongoing problem I prefer to cancel this membership and an immediate credit placed on my Sister's account.

A very simple solution on my behalf and good luck to The POGP Club in it's debugging.

This will be my first and last official complaint regarding my membership and its benefits. Benefits of membership at this point are none.

Any further correspondence regarding the matter for my part will be directed Thu another channel.

Once again, I have enjoyed the concept and plan this POGO Club has offered, however there is nothing to enjoy anymore due to this practice of it's implementation.

Have a great Thanksgiving

Major Deborah M. Ivey, (Ret.)

Db

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009

I too am tired of lack of access to Pogo, despite being a member for several years. If this problem is not corrected very soon, I will drop my membership. I signed on to relax and allay the tension of a hard day, but this is the exact opposite

• Ak
      7th of Feb, 2009

I have played STACK'EM for years and now I can't due to my MAC computer? POGO wants me to join to play and from the reports I'm reading, it's no better being a member. POGO...you are CRAP!!
    Arlene Koeth

• Ak
      7th of Feb, 2009

Of course I agree...I wrote it.

• Ph
      17th of May, 2009

This sucks. I want arefund.
    Phyllis E Pool
    e8be9

• Ra
      5th of Jun, 2009

I am on the free games and for some reason I am now having to re-register and I will lose my 37, ??? points . I would like to know just what the problem is !!!????? Please FIX it !!

Wilma Hall
    pogo ID =raylou400
    pass word = muchip1

• Rb
      16th of Jul, 2009

i moved from the home where i originallyopened my pogo acct when i tried to get into pogo on the computer where i now live it recharged me my membership is still good id like a refund rbrenjo58@yahoo.com and i cant play from this computer because of some bs with java