Pogo's Free Games / League bowling in temporary room and advertising jump numbers

This league called the tazzmaniacs are setting up a league in temporary room 239 and we feel that pogo should address this problem asap and we cant have no fun here because theres way too many of there members here.

We feel pogo should address this problem and please we need your help asap. Pogo should address leagues rooms and start times and designated lanes times for leagues.

Comments

• Li
      22nd of May, 2007

I have a problem I have an account with Pogo that is paid for and my sister in law and other of her family members who have pogo are sending me emails and sending viruses to my computer. I want to keep my account and was wondering if I can change my user name because they are following me and harassing me. Thank you, Lisa Habig.

I enjoy playing the games and have accumulated alot of tokens and hate to lose them on an account that is paid for but they know my user name and are harassing me.

• Ba
      15th of May, 2009

This is a response to JOe Halsey:: Sorry you feel this way about leagues coming into what you are calling your room. Don't know if you are aware even league members pay dues to play pogo. If the league is kind and well mannered, please allow them to play without complaint. Believe me as a league owner I would much rather have a members room to hold league games in, but it is very hard to find rooms where you can hold tourneys, that other leagues have not already claimed.