Pogogames.com / blocking me out of free games

I was playing on the free site and was offered a free trial on the paid site. I tried the paid site but did not like it. I went back to playing the free site. After awhile I was offered another trial on the paid site I decided to try it again. I did not like it the second time. After the second trial I tried to get back on the free site and they blocked me out. I have tried several times to get on the free site with no avail. I would hate to one of the customers trying to get unauthorized charges on their accounts removed because you can't seem to get in touch with anyone at pogogames.com to HELP you. Please file this complaint.

Comments

14th of Dec, 2007

I started an account with pogo games on my debit card.I had the account for a short time when It told me that I had to pay again.My card was already overcharged the first time.I don't think that it is fair to be over charged like that.And also to have have all of my tokens removed.I would not have minded paying the fee,but they terminated my account early before the payment was due that were asking for.

14th of Dec, 2007

I signed up as a new member with my credit card and I have a screen name and password, but when I try to go online with Pogo it won't work, can you please e-mail me how to get online?

• Ke
      15th of Dec, 2007

Its been telling me all day web page cannot be displayed. I restored my date , tried retyping the address and even now I still cant get it to come up. My membership to club pogo is paid and has been but I cannot get pogo to come on at all. I talked to some of my friends and they arent having a problem, I even took all my blockers off still nothing.

• Ju
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I paid for pogo so I wont get the adds, I got a new computer and lost the subscribation. Can I get it back? Please let me know. thanks. Can you please e-mail me to let me know? Thank you, Julie

• Ro
      1st of Jan, 2008

I'm a new member of pogo games, many times when I"m playing texas holden I place my bet and someone goes in a thinking mode for several minutes, maybe longer and I get kicked out and loose my spot and my money, Why does happen? This is very annoying.

• Ju
      10th of Jan, 2008

I payed for club pogo last yrar. Since then I have bought a new computer. I cant get back t0 that sight. Can you help me, I still have a few months left.Thank you, Julie

• De
      14th of Jan, 2008

When i opened my pogo this morning, it was showing me that i haven't done any of the weekly challenges, and i haven't picked my 3 personal challenges. I have both weekly challenges done, and i only need 2 more on my Hearts personal challenge. And i have 46/300 towards my Turbo21. So, my question is, WHAT HAPPENED??? Please let me know, as i only have 1 day left.

alpinegirl1956@aol.com

• Ca
      23rd of Jan, 2008

whomever this may concern
    i recently signed up for a third year on clubpogo i live in the uk and enjoy the games badges,challenges and have played quite a few tornaments on myleague.com
    however recently i have not been able to access clubpogo for 1 week now and i do not know what to do could some one please help? todays date is 24 jan 2008

2nd of Feb, 2008

i tried to play games on pogo today and it said that it could not be found what do i do now.

• Cy
      13th of Feb, 2008

Helo i recently sebd a msg that i wanted to cancel my 2 weeks frre and i havent heard from nobody, 2nd notices canceklling free trial. Thank you. Im sorry free trial for games.

• Pe
      26th of Mar, 2008

There was a withdrawl of $31.98 out of my checking account for something that i have no idea of what it was for. I don't think that it is right to take money out of someones account without their permission. How do i get my money back??

I have never ordered any games. What exactly is this for??

• Pa
      30th of Mar, 2008

Cannot get mix and match badges to come up; keep getting Page Cannot be Displayed. Why?

• La
      21st of Apr, 2008

I ordered your game on 4-4-08 and have not received it, I therefore, am not going to be a member and willl want the chgs. taken off my account. I have tried several times to stop this and have had no results. I called my credit card company and told them I will not pay for this as I have nothing but trouble with this company. Let me know, as I will dispute this chg.

LaVonne Lappegaard.

• De
      15th of May, 2008

I went to this web site to play games online and I got really nasty pics on here. I would like for them to disapeare. Because I have children who goes under my name I wouldn't want them to go to that garbage. Would you let your children open up something like that. I think not!!! The Web site is below.

Free Board Games It's under pogogames.com

Deborah Hymowitz

• La
      17th of Jun, 2008

I have written to you quite a few times to let you know that I signed up in March, paid the $30.00 and have not been able to get on your game board. I want this price taken off of my Visa, as I have not been able to use it since I signed up.!!! I am very angry that there is no way to contact you people re: anything that has to do with this program.!!! I want my money back and I do not want to pay any more as of the date that I sent it in> I use to be Lavonne Lapp 070 and I am not that anymore. Please refund my money, let me know how I can reach you. I think it is inconsiderate of you that there is not a phone number we can contact you and talk to someone re: this. I hope to hear from you, but doubt it as it has not happened b-4 and I thought I would try once again.!!!
    Please let me hear from you, give me a phone number that I can talk to someone.
    Lavonne Lappegaard, E-mail address: lavonnelapp@yahoo.com

• Je
      20th of Jun, 2008

I paid for pogo and can not play the games plus they come in a different language which I do not unterstand WHY??? If I cannot play then please put the money back into my account. By the way my daughter e-mailed you to not to take the money out because my computer went down and I could not play the games but they went into my account and took it out anyway, which was wrong.

• Je
      20th of Jun, 2008

please cancel me from pogo and put the money back into my account. I wish there was some other way to contact you, I will not pay the over charge on my account.

28th of Jul, 2008

I had joined the pogo games web site last night. I was able to get on then. For some reason, it will not let me on anymore. I have payed the monthly bill and need to know what has happened. If their is no way for me to get on this web site, I need to get a refund.

28th of Jul, 2008

Well really after looking at these proples comments they dont sound to be so happy. I am getting the same results. There are all sorts of errors saying I will not get to play a game and that their is no connection. I want my money back that I put into it and hope the service gets better.

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR POGO GAMES...DO NOT CHARGE..., .MY CREDIT CARD NOT TO BE CHARGED I WANT FREE POGO GAMESONLY... SHEILA SCOTT