Pogo.com / suspension?
I can't be sure, but it seems as though my account [Birdland007] has been suspended, perhaps by a complaint from someone. Under no circumstances do I use profanity nor do I agree with the many insulting antics that go one with some members of this game club. The suspension seems to have occurred after a bridge game with an opponent named SeaBisquit, who very promptly put in the computer in place of my partner after my real partner left the game. He didn't allow a moment for my partner to return. So I refused to bid. Eventually with 4 real partners partaking in the game they would be able to boot me from the game. But I didn't stay to see the outcome. If stalling is justification for suspension, then there ought to be a reciprocal penalty for deliberately replacing someone's partner in the game with a computer. The computer cannot bid properly. I am incensed that my account has been suspended. And it is very clear that SeaBisquit did this deliberately because I asked who replaced my partner with the computer, and he said "Who do you think?" ... as if tough; what are you going to do about it? Please consider suspending SeaBisquit with his orange-ranked score for inconsiderate unsportsmanlike conduct, not me.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3