Pogo.com / suspension?

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I can't be sure, but it seems as though my account [Birdland007] has been suspended, perhaps by a complaint from someone. Under no circumstances do I use profanity nor do I agree with the many insulting antics that go one with some members of this game club. The suspension seems to have occurred after a bridge game with an opponent named SeaBisquit, who very promptly put in the computer in place of my partner after my real partner left the game. He didn't allow a moment for my partner to return. So I refused to bid. Eventually with 4 real partners partaking in the game they would be able to boot me from the game. But I didn't stay to see the outcome. If stalling is justification for suspension, then there ought to be a reciprocal penalty for deliberately replacing someone's partner in the game with a computer. The computer cannot bid properly. I am incensed that my account has been suspended. And it is very clear that SeaBisquit did this deliberately because I asked who replaced my partner with the computer, and he said "Who do you think?" ... as if tough; what are you going to do about it? Please consider suspending SeaBisquit with his orange-ranked score for inconsiderate unsportsmanlike conduct, not me.

Bi
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

• Da
      11th of Oct, 2006
    Pogo.com - Taking money from my account

I am tired of you people taking my pogo payments out my bank twice a month--it is put on hold but it takes 3 0r 4 weeks to clear it----if it doesn't stop i will cancel my membership.

• Ju
      16th of May, 2007
    Pogo.com - Unauthorized charges from my bank account

Downloaded a free trial of Bookworm over a year ago. No one in my family has used this game for the past 8 months or so. Three months ago Pogo.com began charging my bank account for 5.99 each month. There is no easy way to get to my account information to be able to stop payments. Help!

• Ju
      16th of May, 2007
    Pogo.com - No account on Pogo, but charging bank account

Logged on to cancel my Pogo.com account at ea.com. I find that I have no account with ea.com, but they have charged my bank account $5.99 for the last 3 months. What gives here??

• Ka
      13th of Jul, 2007

I would like you to stop taking payments from my account. I don't play Pogo games. I do not in the future intend to play Pogo games. I was assured that this practice would stop,but each month, there is another charge from my account. PLEASE STOP THIS THIEVERY.

26th of Aug, 2007

Iwant to cancel my subsritption to pogo it went through 3 times and i want to cancel.There is three amounts supposed to come out of my account and don't want it to. It was only supposed to be for $5.99 one month and it went to three years, a big mistake please fix this.

6th of Sep, 2007

I signed up for a 1yr subscription about two weeks ago and when I enter the sight they tell me my time will expire on the 10th of September when I signed up they said: I would have two weeks free but now they are telling that my time will expire on the 10th... It has not happened yet but how do you speak to them to find out what the story is...

Please advise smb!

• Ri
      28th of Sep, 2007
    Pogo.com - Poor service!

Whenever I try and sit at a pogo spades games table, I am not allowed to do so. I have been playing at pogo free games since I had my computer and have tried to contact it's customer service dedpt. without success.

Beware!

• Ph
      1st of Oct, 2007

I am player pizzapie8458. For some reason i was reporting a cheat in the game backgammon. I was warning other plyaers not to play with this player (JoJo). All of a sudden I was suspended. I did not break any rules and it is so difficult to get someone to talk to from POGO. I hope I am at the correct spot to complain and I want to be reinstated ASAP

13th of Dec, 2007
    Pogo.com - FRAUD
    POGO.COM
    www.POGO.com

I won a meager $10 on Pogo.com in a jackpot spin and they REFUSE to pay me, saying that I, too, cheated (as they have told many of you - which is ridiculous!), and I SUBMITTED PROOF THAT I DID NOT! I told them I would be having them investigated for fraud and all they have done is repeatedly sent me generic emails that say the same thing over and over again. SOMEONE PLEASE REPORT THIS COMPANY! What they are doing is ILLEGAL!

15th of Dec, 2007

I pay my pogo bill every month, and I get all the casino games and can get in all of them but Bingo Luau. I have been playing the game up till three days ago and can,t get into the game at all, why is this, I would like to know the reason?

15th of Dec, 2007

How about doing what has to be done to get me back on Bingo Luau, Can get all other casino games and can,t get in there.

23rd of Dec, 2007

Pogo service has gone down the tubes. I am dropping my subscription next month. Can't log onto any games.

Fire your Engineers. They are worthless.

26th of Dec, 2007

I paid for two gift subscriptions for Pogo games and neither person I bought for can get in the games, I suggest Pogo recognize my complaint is serious, I don,t throw money away. And your taking my money and we are getting nothing, that is theft in my opinion, so get with it and turn on the pogo games for these two.

• Be
      31st of Dec, 2007

i would like to cancel my pogo account

• Be
      31st of Dec, 2007

i want to cancel my pogo .com account at ea.com

12th of Jan, 2008

I received my Visa account and I am charged for $39.99 for Pogo. I had cancelled Pogo the first part of January of 2008. Why am I billed for the full charge. I will wait for your answer. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
    Joyce Tangen

25th of Jan, 2008

I would like to cancel my account for Club Pogo

30th of Jan, 2008

I want to cancel my pogo.com account for $5.99 billed each month to my debit account. Thank you

13th of Feb, 2008

Pogo will not let me in to play games until i sign in for java which i all ready have.

• Di
      16th of Feb, 2008

Hello there Pogo I had to search the Internet quite
    a bit to find this page, why is that ?
    I've sent you email for a while now; with no response.
    what is the problem. Would you--Pogo please give me
    what Im paying for, [$6.99] a month. I've been