pogo.com / pogo taking away tokens I have earned

I played all day long on March 2, 2016. It was Wednesday, therefore, I gained a lot of tokens. At the beginning of the day yesterday, I had 27, 819, 946 tokens at the end of all the games I played I had 27, 057, 085 tokens. Last night when I checked my total for the day Pogo had taken 800, 000 of my tokens away...why?????

On Badgehungry you have a Watch and win option. I logged onto it and it was advertising Breo Asthma Medicine. At the end of the commercial it asked the question "EARN MORE" IN A GREEN BOX and beside it CLOSE. I continued to play it until it would no longer give me the option. If this was a glitch in you system, why should I be punished for it?????? There is no way, that I earned 800, 000 tokens anyway. I am furious because I played 4 games of Discovery Cove or whatever it is called and it subtracted another 3, 000 tokens.

I realize this may mean nothing to you, but this is pretty much my daily life !!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?????? I am now afraid to play anything else because my tokens may go down again. I NEED AN EXPLANATION AND MY TOKENS RESTORED!!!

Re
Mar 03, 2016

Comments

• Sm
      Mar 14, 2016

POGO HAS THREATENED TO SUSPEND ME BECAUSE I SENT EMAILS COMPLAINING EA TEAM MANAGER/ POGO SLOTS ARE RIGGED- ONLY A VERY FEW PEOPLE WIN/ THEY ARE THE ONES POGO PAY TO WRITE GOOD THINGS IN THE POGO FORUMS - MAYBE 3% OF ALL MEMBERS THE REST OF US ARE PLAYING A RIGGED GAME