Pogo.com / told I cheated, denied prize

I too won a prize, $10, then got an email saying I was being denied for cheating. After almost two months of back and forth with them I have filed a complaint with the FTC. They will not do anything directly but they enter the info online and if enough complaints are received an investigation will be started by the local authorities. Please, anyone who has been denied UNFAIRLY, go lodge a complaint with the FTC. Maybe we can get CA's attorney general to look into why so many people don't get paid.

La

Comments

• Po
      29th of Oct, 2008

Hey,

I have some information that hopefully will help you all.
    If you wish to contact Electronic Arts/ Pogo it's rather simple.
    They have two phone numbers.

1-(650)-628-1500 8 A.M. - 5 P.M. PST Pogo
    To use this option, press 0 to speak with an operator and ask to speak with a live representative regarding your Pogo or Club Pogo account.
    Your best bet would probably to try to get ahold of Jay Averill, he's the general manager at for Electronic Arts.

1-(866)-543-5435 24 Hour Phoneline Electronic Arts
    Select My Account, Make a Payment, Say Yes to using a credit card, press two.
    This will get you a live person to speak with...

Hopefully this helped!

9th of Dec, 2008

That's great and all but we only wish that you guys would play nicely and fair and we don't want to talk to electronic arts we want to talk to someone from your company the pogo company! to the original poster don't worry the members will be warned..

• Sm
      10th of Jan, 2009

I agree with the complaint, foir 2007, I placed the Pogo tokens on their so called raffle, and recieved an email stating I won $50.00, and after responding to their email I was told that i used a cheat program, which is against my nature to do so, I was brought with better values then that, I did not file a complaint with the FTC, but did file a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General's office, when I lived in Kansas City at the time, they told me that was to small of an amount for them to investigate on, so I dropped the issue. I still play at pogo.com aka EAGames, because i've met some nice people, including my future wife, but they should be made to be accountable for their actions, this is outragous behavor, period!

• Gl
      26th of May, 2010

I have been a member of club pogo for a long time just recently lost the website and haven't been able to get it back I need someone to reset it back on my computer or I want the balance of my money back