Pogo.com / Club Pogo Jackpots not paying!
I have been a club pogo member now for 5 years and last week I went into Spooky Slots to play. Well, I hit Jackpot! Then I was taken to another screen, which was completely blank, and the JP is still going. My game also froze. I went to winnings and to no avail not showing. I emailed pogo support about this issue, but their response was yes they have had problems with this game and prizes being issued, but will not do anything about my jp winnings. All they say is they will investigate it. I had the whole room jumping for joy for me when I won. I about fainted when this happened only to be let down, big time!!!! Pogo is fake and a scam! They do not payout like they claim and I think this is false advertising. The jp is still up there. I think they get people to pay them to acknowledge that they have won a jp so that is good advertising for them. It makes me sick!!! I think anyone who has had a jp complaint against them should look into a possible class action lawsuit against them. They have the most stupid tech people working for them who do not know a damn thing! Their fees just keep getting higher and higher every year, and that is not fair to poor people like myself. This is rude and unjust to us. I am looking into a class action for this. Anyone wanna jump on? Email me! Thanks for your service!
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 - Too Many To Mention 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3