Pogo.com / Unauthorized charge from bank acct!

I received my bank statement, & was charged $39.95 on June 25, 2007 from Pogo, which I never authorized. There was no number to contact them. I tried several times to send them an email to explain this charge, but never received an answer. (POGO/WWW.EA.COM CA).

Comments

• Ve
      16th of Dec, 2007

call this number 1-866-5435435 we had a billing problem too

• St
      24th of May, 2008

HI had a charge on my credit card that i didnt autothrize for $39.99 i found it when i got my statment i was looking at it.. I card the credit card and cancelled my card they sent me a new card in 5 days they said they are going to dispute it with ea aka pogo.. Does any one no a number i can car to report the fraud? thanks

steve

p.s i dont even play games on pogo .. never ever..

• Ca
      21st of Jul, 2008

I have been charged 3 Years in a row for pogo services I have not used nor have I authorized the charges. The bank says the only thing I can do is close my account and start over and get a new card. I have emailed pogo several times requesting that I be taken off that list that I do not even play anymore and dont have the internet. Is there anything else I can do?

11th of Aug, 2008

August11, 2008

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but i would like to cancell my membership. I'M being charged each month and i don't use the service. So i do hope you can assist me with this or know you to refer this to.

Thanks A Lot for your assist,
    Ms Mary Ruffin

• Br
      20th of Mar, 2009

I ALSO HAVE RECIEVED MY CC STATEMENT.. FOR 39.99 I BELIEVE THEY HAVE CHARGED FOR YEARS ... WHAT DO I DO... THANK YOU BRANDIE

8th of Jun, 2009

You charged my account twice not 39.99 but 43.39 and $1.00 Please correct this error.
    Thank you . Lois McCourt

• Sq
      1st of Jul, 2010

u charged my card 2 times in 1 month fix or i will cancel. i am not paying 2 payments for 1 month service. 1 charge on 06-08-10. also06-21-10. $5.99 a month not every 2 weeks. reply at email address. thank you! not happy

• Sq
      1st of Jul, 2010

charge3d 2 months at $5.99 for games within 2 weeks. fix or cancel. dont over charge the little people!