Pogo.com / Can't get in to renew!

The link they put in my e-mail keeps coming up unavailable. Sent several replies but get same message and link. Do real people work there or not? I want to renew but how? Plz advise smb!

Comments

Br
  5th of Aug, 2007

Usually when your year is up and you go into Pogo games, you will get a popup to click to renew your subscription. You can look at top of screen and click "my stuff" and information about your renewal should be there.

I too have never found a way to contact POGO. When I hit contact it comes up with Most frequently asked questions and you search til you find your answer.

I have heard of the CHEAT SHEETS and actually as I understand it - it is AOL or pogo that you pay to get them so why should that matter? Go to search in Internet explorer and type in cheat sheets for pogo games and you'll find lots of sites - it's like a software you buy and download. I've never seen anything about IF YOU CHEAT you can't win a jackpot. I've tried to e-mail and check profiles of "so called winners" and can't - so I assumed for a long time that is a lie.

But I enjoy all the games and you do meet some interesting folks there. There is of course, some games you can play without being a member if you are satisfied with the free ones.

good luck

Vi
  26th of Aug, 2007

To whom it may concern,

I am wanting to cancel my subscription to pogo due to not being able to get on to pogo for half a year now, because of something thats not letting java install, I tried the web site and am really displeased with the lack of help I received on pogo web site. So I would like to cancel my subscription so I will not be charged for something I can not use.

As
  29th of Aug, 2007

I hate pogo it is soo annoying!

Ga
  6th of Sep, 2007

I have not had any sound on Bingo Luau for 2 days now but have sound on other pogo games such as sweet Tooth Why is this happening. My speakers are working. I know the sound was on 3 days ago but I cannot find where the sound button is to click on so I know I have not shut that off.

Pa
  10th of Sep, 2007

Hi Pogo - would you please send me the password I used several years ago when I first started Pogo?? Thanks so much.

Lu
  16th of Sep, 2007

the word search daily will not let me play i want to know how to fix this problem

Be
  1st of Apr, 2008

tRYING TO RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AND ALL I GET IS GOBBLEGOOK. WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE JUST HAVE A BROWSER THAT SAYS "PAY SUBSCRIPTION DUES?" i've been on all afternoon andhave gotten nowhere. I cannot get any gamesa today, what' us?

Te
  2nd of Jul, 2008

this is the worst site. in fact i have had to contact my credit card company. i tried to cancel my subscriptionwithin the 30 day trial basis and of course it would not let me. i have tried numerous times to contact these people. on top of this i was charged a yearly charge and a monthly charge. these people obviously do no know what they are doing. also i was never able to access the hold em tables after subscribing. my computer kept putting up a block. i guess they knew better than me. i hate pogo and WILL NEVER ever go to that site again.

Vi
  5th of Oct, 2008

I need to cancel I never ok'd or authorized. I would like this resolved A.S.A.P.

Sp
  26th of Oct, 2008

I need help!! Please help me. I am a Pogo Club Member and since 10/24/08, I have not been able to log into pogo. I can log into any other web page, but it comes to pogo it telle me "page cannot be display". Please email me or write something that can help me.

spanky4_0_3

Ih
  15th of Jul, 2009

Don't try to complain about cheaters. I did and their answer was a reprint of an FAQ question on the previous page. They just don't give a damn. I went on Boggle Bash and there was the sound like a "coutdown timer" going off at a steady one-beep-per-second. I finally looked up up from the Boggle Board to see what was making the noise. With every beep, the message board flashed, "(player's game name) just found a seven-letter word." At the end of the game, that player had over 150 unique words. The other four players, including myself, had none. I looked at his profile and it said he'd played 54 matches so far and had found 21, 500 unique words. The average non-cheating player gets about 8 unique words a game - not 150! Pogo doesn't care. I guess all they want to do is collect their yearly dues from the players and then it's just every man for himself.

Sa
  9th of Aug, 2010

I have a question that does not seem to have a place to go to, to get information. I made a payment via my cc and the payment was taken yet not applied to my account. Now it tells me my status will be interrupted if I do not renew. The money was taken from my card yet I am being booted out. WHY???

Ch
  19th of Aug, 2010

I need help with POGO=-YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM-I HAD PROBLEMS WITH BEING CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME-NOW THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I PLAY TRIVIAL PURSUIT AND IT SAYS GET READY FOR YOUR JACKPOT SPIN I NEVER GET ONE, AND THE TOKENS I'VE WON ARE NOT ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT!!IT IS SO FRUSTRATING TO TRY TO DEAL WITH THEM-THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT STINKS1! PLEASE, DOES ANYONE KNOW A LIVE PERSON OR PHONE # I CAN GET TO TALK TO A REAL, LIVE PERSON--I HAVE NO ADDRESS TO E MAIL THEM AT-IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME AT LorrTamm@gmail.com- WE NEED TO GET POGO TO BE RESPONSIBLE

2w
  1st of Jan, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PAYING CLUB POGO MEMBER FOR YEARS. IN THE PAST I RARELY HAD ANY ISSUE WITH POGO' PERFORMANCE, THAT IS UNTIL THE LAST YEAR. I RECENTLY HAVE HAD ISSUE WITH GAMES NOT LOADING, LOCK-UP IN GAMES, AND BEING BOOTED OUT OF A GAME ROOM!!! TONIGHT WHEN I TRY TO LOAD POGO.COM, I GET A "OOPS, SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT. POGO IS TOO BUSY !!! PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!!!" REALLY!!!?????, WHILE THERE ARE NUMEROUS NON MEMBERS IN POGO.COM! POGO HAS CERTAINLY HAD MY LAST SUBSCRIPTION TO THEIR LOUSY, SUB PAR, GOOD FOR NOTHING SITE!!!

Me
  20th of Oct, 2014

Up until a few months ago I had no problem with Pogo. Then they started changing things. Now many of their games won't load, you get kicked out of some and quite often a mysterious bug jumps in and you receive no points or badge. This has been happening too often. Everyone is right it is almost impossible to talk to anyone. I don't pay a subscription fee to search endlessly for a solution to their problems. My renewal is fast approaching and I DEFINITELY WILL NOT RENEW !!! If they have as many players as they claim, then why is there only about 80, 000 to 90, 000 members playing. I used to love Pogo, now I HATE IT. I feel for the person that can't renew. I have had to over the last several years had to change my persona many times at renewal time. I have had enough... GOODBYE POGO.