Pogo.com / harassment

I have been a member since 2001. I am sick of being harassed by other players. I send complaints to pogo and all the do is send a nice little email saying..."we will look into this further" i am canceling my membership! I have never won anything on that site in 8 years. They are a scam and no one is going to win and from what i see in the previous complaints, i am not the only one. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH POGO!

N  29th of Aug, 2009 by
I have join pogo game Jan 2009 and it was the pogo free online and now I am ask to pay money by sept.2009 . Some way my free online was change to paying my name on line is chey295 My email is cheybetty@bellsouth.net I would like that you fix it back the way it was
D  16th of Sep, 2009 by
Anyone who joins pogo with hope of winning a prize is off their rocker and playing for the wrong reason. It is a social gaming site. You can choose to socialize with other players or not. You can even turn chat completely off. I have been a member for years and I don't see how on earth you could claim you are being harrassed by other members when in fact you have to choose whether or not to participate in any chat experience. You don't have to chat, you don't have to read emails, but if you choose to be friendly you can often "meet" some wonderfully nice fellow game lovers. I play for various reasons, it is a good stress reliever, it helps distract me from chronic pain and various stressors in my life. If you don't enjoy playing games than it's not a good site for you, however, if you enjoy a fun variety of games it is awesome and I love playing with the "Mini" items! I never expect to win a prize, my membership dues is a great deal at 39.99 a year for all the entertainment I get out of it, if I ever win something that will be the cherry on top ;).

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy