Pogo Online Games / cancellation

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:

need to concel my online games "pogo". my monthly charged was $5.99. thanh you, diane davis.

Comments

• Au
      7th of Jan, 2008

How to discontinue charging for pogo online games?

• Po
      15th of Oct, 2008

I want to have my debit card removed stop chareing my card

• Ro
      5th of Dec, 2008

Second Life Customer Service is nothing but a line for players to call to be told Linden Labs WILL NOT do anything about anything that happens on their Grid.
    I got scammed in a mainland deal….got pissed off…..called LL…only to be told they would investigate.
    Well needless to say nothing was done within the timeframe that allowed me to recieve a refund from either PayPal or my Bank.
    So Be It…I frackked up and it only cost me 12$ to learn…cheaper than a night out drinking.
    So Linden Labs makes me pay 9.95$ a month +5$ a week Land Maintence Fee
    WHAT THE HELL FOR?
    If they readly admit they can do nothing about what happens inside their game.
    Why Pay Them to have Non-Existent In World Support
    Now the same day …as this land problem…they charge the WRONG PAYMENT METHOD for my account…I had updated the payment inforamtion that same Morning and made a purchase to confirm it was moved to my new payment method.
    Now I log into my bank account only to see they had charged the wrong account…I called “Billing Support”…support my ###…they made me feel a fool..then told me they would do nothing about this problem either.
    So I decided to Google any Message Board Associated with SL and tell the players my problem.
    DON”T LET LINDEN LABS STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

Keep a free account or don’t play at all.
    Just my .02 on the matter
    HiredGun Destiny

• Sc
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Please stop billing my credit card. This account has been closed. Again please do not bill me automatically any more. Account of the credit card is closed

• Rh
      15th of Jan, 2009

I need to know what happened to my account I paid for my subscriptioni in full on my credit card on December 29, 2008 and everything was workin fine I had my mini face the little funny smiley faces on the game chat on spades and then all of a sudden it all disappered and acts like I never had an account it ask if I want to join so what do we do to fix this.

playerledpants@yahoo.com
    please help me.

• Ba
      17th of Feb, 2009

games are loading to slow

• Ga
      25th of Mar, 2009

i HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHARGED FOR THEIR GAMES FOR MONTHS i HAD A ACCT UNDER BINGOGAYLE, AND IT WAS DICONTINUED SO I OPENED ANOTHER ACCT UNDER GAYLEL 1141 WHEN I RELOCATED.TO PAHRUMP NV. MY PHONE # IS 702 419 8330

• Da
      3rd of Oct, 2009

pogo was supposed to take out 5.99 a month instead they took out 9.99 i cant get a hold of any one live, i cant email them, i cant reach them to let them know they made a mistake, plus when do i get my free 14 days as well.

6th of Aug, 2010

8 TRIED TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION BUT COULDN'T GET IT TO GO THROUGH

• Ru
      31st of Dec, 2010

I tried a few of your free games. I do notwant them, will you please write me off your list.

rrlowden@ optusnet.com.au

5th of Jan, 2011

Cancelled my sunscription to POGO via their on line website a few months ago. I had the "on" switch on my desktop fixed by a reputable tech and when I tried to log on to the POGO games when I went back on line I could not access their site so I cancelled. Their site is so confusing that I can't even contact them via phone or my computer. I recently had my credit card billed for another year of service that I cannot access. Their site does not recognize my user name or password even after they resent them to me!
    Joel Hensley
    530-528 2141 IBJOEL324U@charter.net

• Bi
      21st of Aug, 2011

it seems pogo has a bad reputation, i didnt think it would happen to me, ive been a member for a few years now and have always paid yearly, but as a few months ago i started to pay monthly everything was ok now they are saying im suspended for not paying, ive tried to use my debit card to pay for the year and what im getting back is that my debit card doesnt match my name and other info, i dont understand what they are doing there

• Bi
      21st of Aug, 2011

also i want my debit card removed from there records, and not be billed any longer, yearly or monthly, if these people cannot be honest with the public they should be remove from the internet.