Pogo Gaming / Scammers!

This site is such a rip off in so many ways!! They take our money for memberships, then when we have a problem they act like we don't exist. You never receive a response to a question or complaint. All they want is the money, customer service and satisfaction is NOT a part of their plan. The jackpot winnings are a joke as well. The winners don't exist and those that do win a very small amount, they accuse of cheating to keep from paying them. It's just a shame that a company making millions from paid members can't have a little integrity and treat their customers as if they matter in the least. Oh well, companies like these only last a short while because people will get sick of being ripped off. Enjoy while it lasts Pogo!!

Comments

• 39
      28th of Aug, 2009

Won a Jackpot at 2:46am Aug. 28, 2009. When the wheel finished spinning it said I won a jackpot of $2, 900 and that it would be double because I am a member (have been for 6 years) However, I did not get an e-mail saying that I won. Wrote them, and try calling them, but not sucessful. So this I spent all morning looking how to contect them. Found an a live chat person and told them what my screen said about winning the jackpot. The person on the chat line said that, sometimes there is a "glich" on the internet and it was not recorded on their server. So I would not get paid. I told them I took a picture of the computer screen that show I had won. Pogo said "Sorry we do not pay unless it is on our server has the information. So I have joined a list of POGO victims that will not get paid. Law in forcement and attorney generals shoulc stop these high rolling scammer that run POGO.

2nd of May, 2012
    Pogo Gaming - cannot cancel membership
    Pogo
    Nebraska

I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM POGO.COM TELLING ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATICALLY. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO DO THIS AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO DO TO REACH THEM AND TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. FIRST OFF I LOGIN, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS...MY NAME DOES NOT COME UP...NOTHING. THEREFORE I CANNOT REACH MY ACCOUNT...WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY DO DIFFERENT? IT IS JUST A CONSTANT CIRCLE TO NOWHERE...A BIT OF A SCAM TO RENEW BEFORE I CAN CANCEL AND THEREFORE I WOULD LOOSE THE 39.95, AS I UNDERSTSTAND THEY WILL NOT REFUND...HELP!!! MAABELLA