Pogo Gaming / Scammers!

This site is such a rip off in so many ways!! They take our money for memberships, then when we have a problem they act like we don't exist. You never receive a response to a question or complaint. All they want is the money, customer service and satisfaction is NOT a part of their plan. The jackpot winnings are a joke as well. The winners don't exist and those that do win a very small amount, they accuse of cheating to keep from paying them. It's just a shame that a company making millions from paid members can't have a little integrity and treat their customers as if they matter in the least. Oh well, companies like these only last a short while because people will get sick of being ripped off. Enjoy while it lasts Pogo!!

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009

Won a Jackpot at 2:46am Aug. 28, 2009. When the wheel finished spinning it said I won a jackpot of $2, 900 and that it would be double because I am a member (have been for 6 years) However, I did not get an e-mail saying that I won. Wrote them, and try calling them, but not sucessful. So this I spent all morning looking how to contect them. Found an a live chat person and told them what my screen said about winning the jackpot. The person on the chat line said that, sometimes there is a "glich" on the internet and it was not recorded on their server. So I would not get paid. I told them I took a picture of the computer screen that show I had won. Pogo said "Sorry we do not pay unless it is on our server has the information. So I have joined a list of POGO victims that will not get paid. Law in forcement and attorney generals shoulc stop these high rolling scammer that run POGO.

Ma
  2nd of May, 2012
Pogo Gaming - cannot cancel membership
Pogo
Nebraska

I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM POGO.COM TELLING ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATICALLY. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO DO THIS AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW TO DO TO REACH THEM AND TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. FIRST OFF I LOGIN, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS...MY NAME DOES NOT COME UP...NOTHING. THEREFORE I CANNOT REACH MY ACCOUNT...WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY DO DIFFERENT? IT IS JUST A CONSTANT CIRCLE TO NOWHERE...A BIT OF A SCAM TO RENEW BEFORE I CAN CANCEL AND THEREFORE I WOULD LOOSE THE 39.95, AS I UNDERSTSTAND THEY WILL NOT REFUND...HELP!!! MAABELLA