Pogo / Ea Games / Game freezers given free rein

In spite of numerous reports and complaints a small number of players are still able to freeze games at will, usually if they are losing or as a vexatious act. I know this occurs in bridge, hearts, canasta, spades and in Pinochle where the main offending players are SallyWildOne, AJac209118, WildOneKirby, and NikkiFlynn. Pogo will not ban these players or improve their games to make this impossible yet feel free to suspend paying members for minor language issues. I wonder if these players are part of their workforce, they seem to be able to get other players suspended at the drop of a hat. Maybe pogo needs to think about the legal ramifications, remember that poker site that went down because of employees cheating and scamming.

Comments

• Hr
      20th of Mar, 2009

i totally agree with this comment but i would like to add some names as i have been on this site and seen STEVENMAS and WHISKEYBTTMRD and CHUPEC NANALVS4 freezing table, harrassing members .the names that were previously mentioned seem to be the little people compared to these big names.

• De
      20th of Mar, 2009

Glad i am not the only one who feels this way..The main issue tho is whisketbottomrd really needs to change his colostomy bag cause the smell in atg is rancid..smellls like piss and 4 day old ###..and every time stevenmas opens his mouth to let chupecs ### breath i almost pass out..pogo really needs to clean up this room

• Me
      20th of Mar, 2009

SO MANY PEOPLE CHEAT WHY BOTHER NAMING NAMES, JUST TRY TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLAYING AND PRAY LIKE HELL YOU DONT GET SCREWED IN PROCESS, AND IF U DO, WELL SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.. ITS ONLY A DANG GAME PEOPLE ! WHEN I SEE MONEY INVOLVED AND I DON'T MEAN POGO TOKIES..LOL .. THEN I'LL REALLY LISTEN UP.. MEANWHILE HAVE NICE DAY:)
    MENTALLYPAUSEDD

20th of Mar, 2009

this is a part of the convo I (as Laura) was having with Thelma - I told her that they just froze moons table and she said "why pouting" cos the fake sally (pouting) had whispered to her that she did it...so thelma inadvertently let me know (as Laura) that it was Pouting disguised as the fake sally who froze the table.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
    From: moonma49
    Subject: Ims with thelma
    To: WannaWinBigg,
    Sent: Mon 3/16/09 22:22 PM Eastern

3/14/2009 10:47:24 PM Laura Dear lmao - they just froze moons table
    3/14/2009 10:47:37 PM Dear Laura who?
    3/14/2009 10:47:45 PM Laura Dear the fake sallywildone
    3/14/2009 10:48:06 PM Dear Laura lol
    3/14/2009 11:11:15 PM Dear Laura do you think?
    3/14/2009 11:11:15 PM Dear Laura why pouting?
    3/14/2009 11:11:27 PM Laura Dear not sure
    3/14/2009 11:11:35 PM Laura Dear but ajac didnt freeze that table
    3/14/2009 11:12:03 PM Dear Laura oh sorry
    3/14/2009 11:12:28 PM Dear Laura thought it was you who whispered to me in the lobby, was the fake sally lol
    3/14/2009 11:12:28 PM Dear Laura hard to keep you all straight in there lol

• Hr
      20th of Mar, 2009

do i get paid for being on this siteeeeee cause wot other reason iS there for being here??? ARE YOU ALL INSANEEEEEEE?
    please post the link to I NEED HELP DOT COM. thank you

• De
      20th of Mar, 2009

I would like to make a complaint about Ivan Allen. aka Papa. He's forever running around on me. I know I should get off the computer once in a while to spend time with him, but Pogo EA is my life. I suppose if I did get offline at least one hour per day, Papa wouldnt be out with other women. My name in Pogo is Nanalvs4, Brandilyn and a few other fake names I use to harrass people while they're playing Pinochle. I've always been a victim. Be it on Pogo or in my home. Pinochle players stalking me at my home also. I swear I seen one in my driveway.

20th of Mar, 2009

this is the funniest sht i seen for a long timeeeeeee KEEP UP THE GOOD SICKOSSSSSSS ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    THIS BE THE NEW UNCENSORED ATG LOBBY LMAOOOOOOO

WHERES MY MONEY BTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Jj

I like vaginas

SO DOES DEARTHELMA

• Wi
      20th of Mar, 2009

Yes this is some funny ###!Especially because you idots always blame Nana, Steve, Thelma and now pouting for my pranks. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

20th of Mar, 2009

I see Pouting got another fake name lmao

20th of Mar, 2009

Well with the exception of MentallyPaused you can see the calibre of players causing the problem. These foul mouthed rabid beings are part of the Wild Ones League and it is obvious they have no plans to improve their behaviour. Time to move in on them Pogo

21st of Mar, 2009

Yes I agree with you Helen and the varying comments posted show just how deranged the players are that you are having to deal with. It is obvious they are posting using other players names in a couple of cases. I have contacted pogo with a copy of this site including the comments and they have assured me they are looking at ISPs with a view to permanently blocking these troublesome players. Well done! Pogo will be a much better site without the type of players who do this.

21st of Mar, 2009

do you always agree with your own statements Helen?

• Pr
      21st of Mar, 2009

i really think if pogo would just get rid of whiskeybottmrd all these problems in here would go away.He freezes tables in chupec and harrasses everyone in fake names.he also sleeps with everyones wives.and spreads his disease so pogo would be doing a public service by banning him for good.Wildones rule:)

• Wh
      21st of Mar, 2009

if you think these comments are going to interefere with my life you are mistaken. but i will be praying for you all. maybe one day you will all rememeber that it was me that helped you get where you are today. it was me that helped you in your hour of need. and i will continue to do my work as the good lord has intended.

• Ju
      21st of Mar, 2009

i wonder if doing the lords work includes doing other mens wives? i wonder if freezing tables and harassing people is also the lords work? helped in time of need? was that while you were on yahoo voicechat getting your little red dot? why don't you learn how to play the game instead of sitting in atg and not playing any rated games? you truly are ### of the earth and find satisfaction in another mans wifes bed!!!

• Pr
      21st of Mar, 2009

my hour if need?are you serious?u did nothing for me and your right you are the reason i am where i am today because when everyone was hating on you i stood beside you and defended you.the minute you could you stabbed me in back hard.none of this chit would of happened or be going on now if it wasnt for you so you are the reason we are where we are today.and as far as "the lords work"that would be works of the flesh you are thinking your doing do you really think gods writing in his book for you over you freezing a table in atg?go feed the poor help a widow or the needy thats the lords work

22nd of Mar, 2009

well I dunno how this became an anti whiskey blog but if whiskey introduced freezing to the room which I doubt, so be it... It is broadly known in Pinochle that if you don't want to lose games you employ the wild ones through faux friendship or whatever it takes, worthless tokens or a leg up to a fake rating. So Princess aka sally, we all know the wild ones freeze and cheat and that just ain't pinochle. By the way if anyone else is too intimidated by the atg nazi feel free to use my nom de plume. I am changing ISPs and puters in the next few days. And yes pogo are looking at isps etc of main offending players... at last...