Pogo / Wrongfully SUSPENDED

I am so unbelievably shocked on how pogo treats their members, I have been a member since last yr. Never if i ever faced a problem or been reported. I love playing Canasta and here recently there has been someone that keeps coming in the room I'm always playing in and starting trouble. They will wait till someone starts a game and if he sees it fit they will come to your table and instead of loading will just sit there to freeze tables so you can not play. Players in the Green Mile have had to resort into hiding in private tables, which to me is so totally unfair seeing how we pay all this money every year not including what we pay for gems. well EVERYONE pretty much in the room has reported this person and muted them numerous times. All that happens is they get suspended go get a pass make it red and come right back and do it all over again. Pogo has done NOTHING to resolve this matter what so ever. Was in the green mile all day yesterday watching players get abused and harassed. Well I guess it was once again my turn to be stalked, so I muted and reported. Like it did any good. He came back to my table, froze it, knocked three of us off and I said why do people have to be butts like that, 10 seconds later I was banned. Why is it that people like his can get away with murder in here and the victims suffer (after all stalking and harassing IS in their rules and regulations), its insane! Instead of emailing them AGAIN I decided to call, I finally got a hold of someone and was telling him what had happened in a very nice way all he could tell me was go to the home page and put in 3 numbers and report it that way that there was nothing he could do. I asked if their was a number to the people that I needed to contact and he said no sorry theres not thats the only way. Something needs to be done quick fast and in a hurry, I wished more people like the ones Ive seen on here would stand up for their rights and quit wasting their hard on money to be bullied. Let pogo know you wont stand for it.

Me

Comments

• Wa
      26th of Aug, 2007
    Pogo - Cheating me out of 10 months paid membership

I am a dues paying member of pogo. It does not recognize this fact and wants me to sign up again before playing.

• Sh
      5th of Sep, 2007
    Pogo - Cheating me out of 10 months paid membership

I purchased my daughter a 6 month subscription to club pogo. I received letter showing I had purchased it. But they sent her nothing to access her account, after telling me they did. Now I don't know what to do.
    I've probably lost my money........... and I really wanted to do this for her......... out of kindness, she deserves it.

Sharilyn

11th of Sep, 2007
    Pogo - Cheating me out of 10 months paid membership

I have been a Pogo Club Member for several months, however, when I want to play the games for Members Only-- I can't get in to them. Help!!!

• Ru
      5th of Nov, 2007
    POGO - Paid but can't play games!

I have contacted pogo so many times over the past month it isn't funny. I haven't gotten any help from them. I paid and became a member. About a month ago I was unable to play all the games they would freeze on me tell me I wasn't connected to the internet or my jave was not found. Pogo responded with a bunch of crap I needed to do which I did and still couldn't play the games. I bought a new computer and still couldn't play the games the site still did the same things. Their response to that was that my video drivers needed to be updated on this new computer that they were over a year old. I informed them that I didn't buy a mass produced computer that would have sat for a year I had a computer built by a reputable company that I had dealt with for years. I asked for a refund and haven't heard from them on that at this time. I did let them know that I had searched the internet and found that they had a lot of unhappy pogo players with the same problems I was having. How can it be all of us. If you can't fully enjoy the service I do think you should be refunded.

6th of Nov, 2007
    POGO - Never authorized charge

Pogo - www.pogo.com

I have been a member of pogo for approximately 2 years and really enjoy it. BUT I never authorized a charge of $39.99 to my account. I did go into the EA games to see how much they cost, and could not find the amount, so I went into BUY and when I saw the price I immediately went out of that site. SO I never authorized the buy. Just because POGO has my info, does not give you the authority to charge my account without my knowledge.

• Ri
      16th of Jan, 2008
    POGO - Cannot get any answers!
    Pogo

I was Kicked off PogoGames for using The word SHT 3 yrs ago and cannot get help to get back in to play! Beware!

29th of Jan, 2008
    100 n lincoln ln
    Arlington Heights
    Illinois
    Phone: 1 847 392 6173

I have been playing pogo for 5 99 a month. The other day my bank statement showed a charge of 39.99. plus 5.99. What is that all about. I never ordered a subscription for pogo games at that price of 39.99 all of a sudden its on my bank statement.

Beware people!

• Ki
      28th of Mar, 2008
    pogo
    2219 78th street
    Brooklyn
    New York
    Phone: 646 533 0779

Ihavent been a customer of pogo games for at least 4 years. when I signed back up with there free service i found out that they illegaly, without my authoizatoion took $43 from my bank account. Who and what gives them the right and the funny thing is i never gave them my debit card info they miust have taken it from my info from a llong time ago.

22nd of Apr, 2008

There was a $39.99 uauthorized debit on my credit card

• Pa
      24th of Apr, 2008

stop charging my credit card and take of the last pay ment of 44.03 us funds ty paula

• El
      14th of May, 2008

i paid with credit card 3 times in i week for MY HUSBAND TO HAVE POGO ON HI COMPUTER STILL SAYS ON HIS COMPUTER HES AGUEST AND WILL ONLY GIVE HIM THOSE STUPID SMALL GAMES TO PLAY I PUT HIM ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND IT SA NOTHING I DO WORKS I E MAILED YS AGUEST PASS AFTER HIS SCREEN NAMEI I EVEN E MAILED YAHOO ABOUT IT I JUST DONT UNDI GIVE UPERSTAND THEM IVE HAD THEM FOR3 YEARS I GIVE UP THEY SURPRISED ME I EVEN CALLED THEM TO NO AVAIL

21st of May, 2008
    POGO - Only available payment method is credit card
    www.pogo.com

I tried Word Riot on pogo.com and I absolutely loved it. However, I was very disappointed that it wasn't a free online Club Pogo game. Club Pogo is expensive enough without having to pay for other games separately. Ok, so then I dealt with it and tried to purchase it. I input all my information and click on the continue bar to go to payment information. This is where I really got disappointed because I learned that the only available payment method is credit card. I do not own one and I do not want one. So this was a double whammy. Shame on you pogo x2.

• Li
      21st of May, 2008

How expensive is club pogo for you? It was only $35 for a whole YEAR for me.. which isn't bad at all. Have you tried to email the company and ask if theres anyway to pay otherwise to get club pogo? I've just never had any problems at all with them.

• Ba
      30th of May, 2008
    www.pogo.com

Pogo said they do not have me e-mail on there account. I can not get into my account without my e-mail.

• Do
      7th of Jun, 2008

This you really have to watch for, Pogo renewal is AUTOMATIC with any card you have on file. What I found best was to pay my pogo then remove all my active billing information then you will get the popup when you have to pay otherwise it just renews itself.

• Cl
      16th of Jun, 2008

I, myself clematine holman is wanting to know why my account has been closed as brownsugar337 and I just joined in April of this year for 1 year I paid 29.99 plus tax for membership for a year. and I no longer have it. WHY? I want my membership back or my money and I am talking about now. Somebody needs to tell me something. You all can't just take people money like that.

• Li
      21st of Jun, 2008

My pogo will not work. It comes up but when it is loading it wont load and continue.

• Cl
      26th of Jun, 2008

My name is clematine holman, I have paid for a whole year and they trying to make me start over, I want my money back or give memy credits and my games back this is the second time you all have done this to me. I joined pogo in may of 2008 I want my money back or giveme my games in pogo back. My screen name is brownsugar337 and you all have taken my membership. If you don't gie my membership back I am going to sue you . Or give me money back.

• Ag
      6th of Jul, 2008
    pogo .comde395

listen pogo i paid for a yearly membership if your site is to busy boot off players that arent members or refund cash also you should have an easier route to get feedback from customers

• Ju
      6th of Jul, 2008
    www.pogo.com

I have been a member of pogo since 2001, I have three memberships and in the last three months, pogo is constantly having server problems. Egames is owner of pogo and should be taken to task for this.