POF.com / Plenty of Fish / fake profiles, fake messages!
I've been using this site for a few months now and must say that this dating site is as horrible as many others. You get only stupid fake messages from fake people. When I just signed up I received tons of messages from people and all the messages were the same. They actually have a group of employees who are paid for sending fake emails. Then I got a message from a woman who said she was in love with me and really enjoyed my company. What a joke! I never sent her a message, and I never even saw her profile! My recommendation is to stay far away from this dating site. Better save your hard earned money and forget about dating sites at all! These fakes will never make you happy.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers