POF.com / Plenty of Fish / fake identity scam

United States Review updated:

I started talking with a guy by the name of Joseph Werey on 9-24 through POF. His email address [protected]@gmail.com and burner phone 213/328-1754.
He was on POF as adventurenlove.
He posted these pictures of himself which were really photos of Bret Bearup a famous basketball coach for the Denver Nuggets, and UK Team. This guy is a real catfish so ladies out there beware of this
name JOSEPH WEREY. We talked, texted, n emailed for over 2 weeks. Then he said his biz partner died and his investments and funds were all tied up. I did some searching and found out the guy was totally fake. I called him out on it and he has gone Dark ever since. Eventually he was going to meet meet or have me come to his home in LA. Glad this went south barbecue who knows what could have happened.
Crazy people out there scamming alot of people. It won't happen to me again for sure.

POF.com / Plenty of Fish

Ch
Oct 11, 2017

Comments

• Pr
      Oct 24, 2017

Thanks for posting this. "Joseph" contacted me on Tinder with those same pictures and that phone number, he is using a different dating app now, but still catfishing.