PODS / if you don't ask questions, you get screwed
I got my POD and found out the size I ordered did not move out of state! I was told only the largest container left the state. I need the smallest one so now the whole pupose of a POD is lost. I will have to move my stuff out a POD or spend extra $$ for a larger POD which includes a move also. Franchises can get away with pulling crap on you !
The concept sounds great but if you don't ask questions you get screwed. These questions may not come up until it's too late!
And the storage facilities are not like the add! Be prepared for the same issues of mildew and critters you thought you were avioding by getting a POD. In big cities it may be better but beware if you are in the country!
More PODS Complaints & Reviews
- PODS - beware of weight limit 
- PODS - total scam with tons of hidden charges! 
- PODS - mistakes cost customers 
- PODS - www.pods.com - beware of these people. they are awful! 
- PODS - misleading fees
- PODS - driveway damage
- [Resolved] PODS - lack of communication, responsiveness
- PODS - did not offer compensation for our inconvenience 
- PODS - service
- PODS - poor costumer service/ inflexible policies