PODS / if you don't ask questions, you get screwed

United States Review updated:

I got my POD and found out the size I ordered did not move out of state! I was told only the largest container left the state. I need the smallest one so now the whole pupose of a POD is lost. I will have to move my stuff out a POD or spend extra $$ for a larger POD which includes a move also. Franchises can get away with pulling crap on you !

The concept sounds great but if you don't ask questions you get screwed. These questions may not come up until it's too late!

And the storage facilities are not like the add! Be prepared for the same issues of mildew and critters you thought you were avioding by getting a POD. In big cities it may be better but beware if you are in the country!

Ye

Comments

• Co
      13th of Apr, 2010

Yeper,

We are in receipt of your complaint with PODS Enterprises, Inc and we are concerned about the service you are reporting. We normally only transport our 16’ and 7’ containers cross country, however we would never ask a customer to unload an already loaded container regardless of the size. We would like to assist with bringing some resolution to the situation. Would you please provide your PODS Enterprises, Inc. account information via email address below and we would be happy to assist. We have also provided a toll free number for your reference.

[protected]@pods.com