PNRA or Cure-soft / software removed by norton security

Phone: (434)836-0374

I recently purchased Spy Guard 2008 on 12-21-2008. I paid 39.99 for this service and within 2 days my internet security removed this service. It listed this product as a medium risk virus. I want a refund on this product immediately. The product offers a 30 money back guarantee and I want it NOW. I paid for Spy Guard 2008 and I now can't use it

Comments

Sa
  10th of Jan, 2009
PNRA or Cure-soft - Anti Virus Software
PNRA or Cure-Soft
North Carolina

I thought I was getting Anti Virus protection only to find out they are giving me virus'. This is a SCAM!!! I called the number 315-895-1331 to try to get a refund. I am waiting to see if the charges are reversed.

This is a SCAM!!!

Tl
  20th of Jan, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I purchased Spy Guard 2008 on 1-12-09 because it presented himself as a part of my regulard McAfee virus scan and said I was not protected fully and had spyware on my computer that needed to be removed. I paid $49.95. A week later I had to put my computer in the shop to repair all of the damage it did, at a cost of $150.00. I also want a refund in full immediately and I want it NOW. This is a fraudulent company and need to pay the consequences.

Dn
  7th of Feb, 2009

Mike Liverman, did you get your refund?I also experienced the same mishap.