Pni*freelotto Fast Svc - New York, Staten Island / can't stop Debit subscriptions
I have tried to stop the debit payment going of my bank account. Have reported it as fraud, but bank say because I gave them my details originally it is not fraud. Bank state they cannot stop it because it is not set up as a Direct Debit!
How can I stop many other people here in the UK also being scammed in this way? That means every month I will have £10.00 plus exchange rate and overseas transaction charge continuing to come of my account. Can you inform all UK Banks that this is fraudulent Please.
More Pni*freelotto Fast Svc - New York, Staten Island Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - Winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - Just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - No payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - Fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe 
- Freelotto - taking money from my account unauthorised