PNI* Frelotto Fast SVC / Fake registration, unable to contact FreeLotto!

1 Thailand Review updated:

I was a customer of Freelotto of U.S.A for a lot of month. I lost the contract of Freelotto for along time. I canceled my account to freelotto by email address but they did not get off my credit card. My account paid to PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC for 14.99$ every month. I can't do any thing to communicate Freelotto. The username that Freelotto gave to me [protected] and password 12681 that I couldn't use any where.

Beware all!

Va

Comments

• Th
      28th of Nov, 2007

Just change your creditcardnumber like i did... contact your bank.

28th of Nov, 2007

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH pni freelotto. I DO NOT HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THIS ACCOUNT.

• Re
      13th of Jan, 2008

I have some what of the same story they charged me three times for the same thang i sent them a email to cancel my account twice but they still charge me again so what are we suppose to do.

• Ra
      14th of Jan, 2008

Well, my case is different now, this morning when openned my computer, there was something blinkin on my screen and when i click it there was a word say, CONGATULATIONS, YOU WON!, WHAT i did, i tried to access and finally found that i won a million of dollars. They gave an account# plus pin # number as well. Thought it was a lucky day for me but i when i checked it it was fake. Anyway, at this very moment am still waiting for the good result in it. Am just hoping things was true.

• St
      19th of Jan, 2008

hi my name is stacey ann coley and am sending this to u because i need my money back our else am going to sue the company u dont have right to take my money am going take this to count this week if u dont give me back my money

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2008

I played once lotto ant the still take from my account
    14.99 usd . I try to contact them but it was impossible

28th of Apr, 2008

i am the same got an email saying i had won 1 million and to enter my info they gave me a pin and showed me the check and asked me to sign up for regular lotto it was a fake check and they now take $9.95 every 2 weeks THIS IS A RIP OF DO NOT EVEN OPEN THE EMAIL DELETE IT

• Br
      20th of May, 2008

I bruno flower da silva received many e-mail or the freelotto won more then one million to ten million dollares. 19, ferverero day of 2008. quei suber more information please encomtato. brunoflor10@hotmail.com you! I am Brazilian.

• De
      25th of May, 2008

Gostaria, que as mensagens enviadas a mim, fossem escritas em portugues .Obrigada DELCINA

• Ro
      11th of Jun, 2008

I want my money back.

• Br
      8th of Jul, 2008

quero recebe meu premios!

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2008

Meu jogo quando, o premio. O meu directo

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2008

Meu jogo, quando ?

26th of Sep, 2008

Delete my subscrition
    Thank you J.G.V.

• Fi
      13th of Oct, 2008

Three days ago, I receive the mail that Iwon but now Idon't know how to contact the responsible of the game. I tray to have contact but no hope to receive the prize!

• Me
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Fu...ers!!! I want my money back!!!

• Me
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH pni freelotto. I DO NOT HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR it.Any one has it?????

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2008

I want to cancel my accont!

3rd of Sep, 2009