PNI* Frelotto Fast SVC / Fake registration, unable to contact FreeLotto!

1 Thailand Review updated:

I was a customer of Freelotto of U.S.A for a lot of month. I lost the contract of Freelotto for along time. I canceled my account to freelotto by email address but they did not get off my credit card. My account paid to PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC for 14.99$ every month. I can't do any thing to communicate Freelotto. The username that Freelotto gave to me 37604771 and password 12681 that I couldn't use any where.

Beware all!

Va

Comments

Th
  28th of Nov, 2007

Just change your creditcardnumber like i did... contact your bank.

28th of Nov, 2007

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH pni freelotto. I DO NOT HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THIS ACCOUNT.

Re
  13th of Jan, 2008

I have some what of the same story they charged me three times for the same thang i sent them a email to cancel my account twice but they still charge me again so what are we suppose to do.

Ra
  14th of Jan, 2008

Well, my case is different now, this morning when openned my computer, there was something blinkin on my screen and when i click it there was a word say, CONGATULATIONS, YOU WON!, WHAT i did, i tried to access and finally found that i won a million of dollars. They gave an account# plus pin # number as well. Thought it was a lucky day for me but i when i checked it it was fake. Anyway, at this very moment am still waiting for the good result in it. Am just hoping things was true.

St
  19th of Jan, 2008

hi my name is stacey ann coley and am sending this to u because i need my money back our else am going to sue the company u dont have right to take my money am going take this to count this week if u dont give me back my money

Ge
  16th of Apr, 2008

I played once lotto ant the still take from my account
14.99 usd . I try to contact them but it was impossible

Ma
  28th of Apr, 2008

i am the same got an email saying i had won 1 million and to enter my info they gave me a pin and showed me the check and asked me to sign up for regular lotto it was a fake check and they now take $9.95 every 2 weeks THIS IS A RIP OF DO NOT EVEN OPEN THE EMAIL DELETE IT

Br
  20th of May, 2008

I bruno flower da silva received many e-mail or the freelotto won more then one million to ten million dollares. 19, ferverero day of 2008. quei suber more information please encomtato. brunoflor10@hotmail.com you! I am Brazilian.

De
  25th of May, 2008

Gostaria, que as mensagens enviadas a mim, fossem escritas em portugues .Obrigada DELCINA

Ro
  11th of Jun, 2008

I want my money back.

Br
  8th of Jul, 2008

quero recebe meu premios!

Pa
  27th of Aug, 2008

Meu jogo quando, o premio. O meu directo

Pa

Delete my subscrition
Thank you J.G.V.

Fi
  13th of Oct, 2008

Three days ago, I receive the mail that Iwon but now Idon't know how to contact the responsible of the game. I tray to have contact but no hope to receive the prize!

Me
  3rd of Nov, 2008

Fu...ers!!! I want my money back!!!

Me
  3rd of Nov, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH pni freelotto. I DO NOT HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR it.Any one has it?????

Da
  17th of Nov, 2008

I want to cancel my accont!

An