PNC / crooks

M, Scranton, PA, United States Review updated:

If any other pnc victums would like to take part in getting the word out by holding a sign that says... Are you a pnc customer if so take this flyer... I have 2, 000.00 flyers being printed also...
If anyone would like to donate to this cause please leave me a message if enough funds are raised 2 8x6 signs will be installed on a trailer and be drivin areound and park in many locations... Thanks

Jc

Comments

• Se

they took money out of my account on 10-2-08

they took money out of my account on 10-02-08

i was mad about it

• Jr
      26th of Oct, 2008

I do not suggest doing business with PNC, particularly if you are incorporated entity. All three items below are facts only.

1. PNC drilled one of my company's safe deposit box. We did not get a bill for a year or two (we should have noticed but did not) but kept on visiting the bank to place items in the box. about 6-8 months the locks were drilled and the contents removed. After four visits and a number of conversations with the branch manager, they found everything after about 5 weeks.

2. opened a standby Letter of Credit. Charges came to over $850 for a FULLY COLLATERALIZED instrument. The branch layed on a $500 fee that we were told they would not charge.

3. Fees are much lower elsewhere. For example, international wire transfers at PNC were over $80. Citizens is $35.

You judge.

• Jc
      7th of Feb, 2010

A Complaint can also be filed at OCC...

• Jc
      8th of Feb, 2010

After veiwing my account and reilized my account has been over drawn a neg ballance of - 340.00 was on this account when a availble ballance of 440.00 shold have been in the account...These charges are up to 1000.00 a week later because of overdraft charge... The overdraft protection on my...

• Ba
      25th of Dec, 2010

It does not matter what bank you go to but if you spend money you dont have expect a fee.

• Ti
      28th of Feb, 2011

PNC is one of the worst run finanical institutions in the marketplace. They deal in high volume which means they don't care about the consumer. They lost forms, or had me sign forms at one branch and I was told at other branches that the form was irrelevant. Inconsistent in their processes and their telephone service reps are extremely rude. I pay beyond loan amount each month in an effort to reduce the principal. Late by 2 days, receieved 3 phone calls and a letter as if I was a bum who was avoiding payments. Totally disgusted and will tell each person I know to avoid this bank!