PNC Mortgagefalse foreclosure

We filed Ch.7 Bankruptcy 5/18/2010 in Tallahassee, Fl. PNC sent the Trustee a letter saying they would like to reaffirm the home loan. PNC wrote up a reaffirmation for the home loan and signed it. The reaffirmation states 300 payments at $531.78 with fixed interest 5% – to start 03/2010. It was filed with the Bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy was Discharged on 09/18/2010. Then on 10/22/2010 the Judge did a reaffirmation hearing and approved the reaffirmation with PNC, as this being our family home an we did not have an Attorney it had to be approved by the Judge. We continued to make payments as agreed. On Dec.29, 2010 I contacted PNC and ask if I should continue to make my payments to the same address, as they did not mail me a new coupon book. I was told by the Representative (Robert badge #PSY) that I was not to make payments they would only accept the full balance owed on the property. I ask why, and was told the modification was not complete. I stated we did a reaffirmation so we did not need a modification! He said our payment may be less! We did not like the way this sounded and mailed our payment by certified mail and PNC accepted it and cashed the check! Then on 01/13/2011 my wife (not me) received a letter "intent to foreclose" within 20 days of the letter dated 01/07/2011!! They stated we had not made payments from 10/01/2010 until now! We have our checks to prove we did and PNC says that those payments were for some other back payments owed! I stated that can't be true. We did a reaffirmation approval on 10/22/2010 and it was approved and we made our payments during the Bankruptcy or they would not have reaffirmed the loan! WE NEED HELP!! We are both Disabled on a fixed income and PNC demands we pay them $2380.52 or they foreclose on 01/27/2011. We don't owe this money and made our payments. I called PNC on 01/14/2011- I spoke to Bianca Badge # TSK - she continued to state we are 4 payments past due and they are going to foreclose on 01/27/2011, and will not accept any payments! I stated we are not and did a reaffirmation and PNC would not reaffirm a loan 4 months past due. She laughed and said, PNC does this all the time, "meaning reaffirms past due loans! PNC continues to state we are 4 payments past due! PNC would not have reaffirmed the loan if we were 4 payments past due! This is a FHA Loan and we can't get their assistance. First was FHA, serviced by National City Mortgage - second sold to PNC Mortgage - Then PNC said they sold our loan to an Investor! We don't even know who has our loan. We have filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General – Senator Bill Nelson – Congressman Bill Southerland, and not a one has responded to us!! What do we do? I thought a reaffirmation was a binding document approved by a Federal Judge. We need a Class Action Lawsuit against PNC, But who can afford the Attorneys??

Comments

• Li
      Jan 26, 2011

We are currently going thru a very similar situation w/ PNC in California who is in bed with National City Mtge!
    A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT IS IN NEED
    PNC MORTGAGE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR BREAKING THE LAWS AND FOR PUTTING PEOPLE ON THE STREETS!

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH ATTY AND WILL BE FILING A LAW SUIT FRIDAY JANUARY 28TH AGAINST PNC/ QUALITY LOAN SERVICE FOR FALSE MODIFICATION AND SALE WITHOUT NOTICE

ATTY NAME IS WILLIAM VALLEJOS [protected] LOS ANGELES CALIF

• Li
      Jan 26, 2011

FINALLY HELP HAS ARRIVED- CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED PNC IS GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER!!
    Mortgage-Related Issues and Home Affordable Modification Program

Strange & Carpenter IN LOS ANGELES is investigating mortgage-related issues and whether Wells Fargo; CitiMortgage; American Home Mortgage; Litton Loan Servicing; OneWest Bank; Aurora Loan Services; Ocwen Financial Corp.; Wachovia; Saxon Mortgage Services; and PNC Mortgage are complying with the loan modification requirements of the federal Home Affordable Modification Program ("HAMP"). Please contact us for a free consultation if you are the borrower of a mortgage loan with one of these lenders/loan servicers who applied for and was determined to be eligible for a HAMP loan modification, but did not receive a permanent loan modification.

• Fe
      Apr 05, 2011

PASS IT ON...This law firm is collecting info on people affected by PNC... CONTACT THEM REGARDING YOUR ISSUE TO BE INCLUDED!! Good luck to all of us!!
    Strange & Carpenter
    12100 Wilshire Boulevard
    Suite 1900
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Toll-free: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

• Ro
      Jan 13, 2015

Several years back I applied for The Home Affordable Modification Program and was told that I was eligible. PNC stated because my Mortgage was not reaffirmed that they would not do it!!
    In November I called PNC Mortgage in Miamisburg OHIO, I filled out all of the information and was told my VA loan was going fine. Because my Original Mortgage was thru PNC, they were told that my Mortgage was not reaffirmed over 7 years ago. I was told no problem since it was going to be a new mortgage. I was told I had to have a $375 Appraisal, $50 Pest Inspection and $17 Credit Report. Which I paid for all of this and everything passed. The Closing was to take 60 days, 52 days into it only 8 days until closing. I got a call that said because my loan was not reaffirmed they would not refinance. I was told it was not right, but there was nothing I could do!! If anyone knows something I can do, please let me know!