PNC Bank / atm problems

I went up to your atm in bel air, md in wawa in july, 2006. I was waiting in line for about 5 minutes. Then, I went to insert my card, but it said to try it again. So I kept trying, and it wouldn't work. The lady in front of me got 3 transactions. Maybe the atm was confused? I finally decided to use my card to pay for gas.

• Richard Eisner's Response, Dec 22, 2017

I have to go to to much trouble just to make a complaint. You do not have to worry about ever wanting to do anything with your bank.

• Dave Stewart's Response, May 29, 2018

update

Pa

Comments

• Ci
      27th of Oct, 2006

Excessive bank charges by pnc bank ripping off the customer.

• Ki
      1st of Oct, 2009

Most of the pnc banks atm don't work watz up wit dat datz not kool

• Ki
      1st of Oct, 2009

i juz said dat most of the pnc banks atm don't work i said watz up wit dat

• Pi
      14th of Dec, 2012

Went to pnc atm and JUST FINISHED talking to my bank; got two receipts stating that my transaction was INCOMPLETE! AND IT DID NOT DISPENCE MY FUNDS BUT MY BANK TEXTED ME STATING AUTHORIZATION COMPLETE! R u SERIOUS!!! What the hell does TRANSACTION INCOMPLETE MEAN? Really. I can wait to get to the branch! They SUCK SERIOUSLY SUCKS!

• Ni
      21st of Jan, 2017

The ATM didn't dispense my cash kept saying please take card even though I already had then it said you didn't grab your money see fininacial institution. So I tried to use the ATM again it said I had no money, so I called the 1-800 number they said on Monday I can file claim. That was all the money I had I live check to check and can't afford to wait 7-10 business days after they file their claim on Monday I didn't get my freaking cash. Roll the dam cameras. I have no gas, no food, can't get my hair done and can't send off a payment due etc

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    PNC Financial Services Group - Affairs
    Upper Arlington
    Ohio

Nickolas Weiner works out of a Ohio branch. He is a Financial Consultant II. He has been sleeping around with his clients. I'm sure PNC would love to know this!

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2018
    PNC Financial Services Group - loans
    Rush, Kentucky

PNC carter ave Ashland Kentucky, went in for a 1200 dollar loan today and was turned down buy branch manager, that's okay I understand situations, but talk to me like I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground does not get it. Personal and Business accounts will be removed in short order, , , , dealt with PNC along time, it's a shame really.

• Ri
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    PNC Financial Services Group - phone call
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia

I had a phone call from pnc mortgage this morning. The phone number was757-431-5851. When I tried to call it back, it was not in service.

• Fr
      12th of Nov, 2018
    PNC - bad customer service
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    pnc.com

I went to PNC bank in Oakland Park with my documents that I needed to resolve the problem that I have. The Branch Sales and Service Associate Kenty Jacquet I didn't want to help me at all She wouldn't want to hear what I have to say, not only that she threw my papers toward like she is telling me to get out of her face. That is PNC bank for you.