P.N. Financial / Ms. Stephanie Stone

1 P.0. Box 1431, Skokie, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-2440

I owed a credit card bill, which was turned over to P.N. Financial & Associates. #117184. I called them and spoke to a Ms. Stephanie Stone. I tried to tell her that this bill was cleared in bankruptcy on June 15, 2010. She then preceded to tell me that she refused this bankruptcy and that she did this all the time(lie). and I would be served by the sheriff on Tuesday. She then told me that I would be going to court and would have to pay this bill and court cost. She said that I was a thief and a deadbeat, and I would be charged with theft by deception. She then slammed the phone down. I called my attorney, who assured me that this is covered in my bankruptcy. I then tried to call Ms. Stone again and she picked up the telephone and instantly she hung the telephone up before I even had a chance to say again. I then called her supervisor and he said he would note that this account was filed under bankruptcy. He asked for my attorney's name and that was that. I have cancer and extremely high blood pressure. This woman upset me so much that I had a panic attack and started hyperventilating. Emergency squad had to be called. I am not a thief, by deception or any other way, and I am not a deadbeat. I am just someone who got into financial difficulty, and petty much lost everything. I have had to deal with bill collectors in the past and I realize they have to do what the have to do, but no one deserves to be called names and spoken to so rudely. This woman needs to be taught to keep her personal opinions to herself and if she cannot handle her job professionally. she needs to fired. I would like Ms. Stone to know that I am considering a lawsuit for defamation of character or anything I can. I really do not appreciate her yelling all the names. I am sure the whole office heard. I would appreciate some kind of response. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com and my telephone # is [protected].

Comments

• Fr
      Feb 02, 2011
    P.N. Financial - Chris Adams
    P.N.Fianancial
    PO Box 1431
    Skokie
    Illinois
    Phone: 866-588-2440

Harrassing me about a debt that has already been settled. Mr. Adams fkeeps calling me and my brother continuall treatening both of us.

• On
      Aug 10, 2011

THIS COMPANY AS WELL AS STEPHANIE IS A FRAUD THEY HAVE SCAMMED MANY PEOPLE BUT HER AND SO CALLED TOM MASON DIDN'NT FOOL ME AND BEFORE THEY SEND OUT FRAUD LETTERS THEY NEED TO GET PEOPLES INFO CORRECT AND GET THERE FACTS STRAIGHT ONE LESS VICTUM THEY GOT TODAY. THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD ANOTHER SUCKER BUT THEY WERE FOOLED THE LAST LAUGH WILL BE ON THEY.