PmIdentity.com / Charged my credit card 8 times

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-84096301

This company charged my credit card for 8 months for $19.95 - I did not catch it until this last statement. I never authorized this NEVER signed up for it and have no idea how they got my information. I had bought something online in March and shortly after this started from what I can tell. I DID NOT APPROVE IT nor did I ever get any information on it. I called them- and they have said they would credit my account and Discover has said give them 15 days to do that and if they don't Discover will step in. LESSON read your statement closely. I thought this was for another bill that I have on my debit card and did not realize what it was.

Ju

Comments

• Mp
      29th of Apr, 2009

I got my free yearly credit report at www.freecreditreport.com and I had 7 days to cancel it. I canceled after two days so that my visa card would not be charged $29.99. They emailed me my confirmation # of cancelation and said no problem. I just looked at my bank account and they charged my card $29.99 it shows up as PMI identity and I called but they are closed right now. They promised they
    were not going to charge me because I had a right to one free credit report a year. I am sooo mad right now. I' m calling them first thing the morning!!!