PmIdentity.com / Unauthorized charges

Charging me for something I never ok'd when I got my FREE CREDIT REPORT. I never signed up for there identy protection.

Ev

Comments

• La
      14th of Dec, 2007

Took out 2 unauthorized charges of $19.95 each from debit card on 12/04/07 and 12/05/07.

• Gu
      15th of Dec, 2007

I had the exact same thing happen to me. You need to call your bank and tell them you did NOT authorize this charge and it will be returned.

• Ne
      15th of Dec, 2007

Only visted site once and now have to charges. What gives?

• Dr
      28th of Dec, 2007

I found an authorized charge to my credit card. I must say that tis is a rip off coumpany. I had never heard of PMIDENTITY.com before.

• Dr
      1st of Jan, 2008

I also found an unathurized charge to my credit card. It's not just a rip off: They are stealing your money. I had never heard of this company before this unauthorized charge.

• Ra
      12th of Jan, 2008

I also found an unthorized charge to my credit card I also have never heard of pmidentity before.

15th of Jan, 2008

I got charged also!

• Ka
      16th of Jan, 2008

I only visited the site for a few seconds and had $29.95 stolen from my debit card.

• Tr
      16th of Jan, 2008

I have never heard of this company and have 3 charges on my credit card, 2 for 1.00 and one for 29.95.

19th of Jan, 2008

I want to unscribe to PMIDENTITY. Do not make any more charges on my credit card for 29.95. Please send me a e-mail that states that my name has been removed. Thanks. Donavon D. Leighton

21st of Jan, 2008

Same thing here didnt relize I did any thing to get charged for. But lost 14.95.

22nd of Jan, 2008

They got me for 29.95 twice, unauthorized of course. Interesting, a week earlier, they charged $1.00 a few times, saw that it went through and it wasn't caught by me or my bank, then began REALLY trying to steal my money.

• Sh
      23rd of Jan, 2008

19.95 on my bankcard and i never ehard of them

26th of Jan, 2008

Same thing. I was charged $19.95 on my chase debit card. I called the number listed above and stayed on hold waiting to talk to a representative for about 10 minutes. I eventually hung up. The next call I'm going to make is to my bank and have them reject the charge.

• Ea
      26th of Jan, 2008

Recently I rec'd the same unauthorized charges for 29.95 I never even entered there website.

• Do
      26th of Jan, 2008

Ronald Leslie(owner) PMIdentity, Also Director Readers Digest Hacked into my computer, stole my 16 degit pin number and stole more then 29.95 out of my account. He also tapped into my cell phone.

• Da
      28th of Jan, 2008

I was charged 2 times for $14.95. one by privacy matters.com and one from pmidenty.com when i called the company they didnt even know what i was signed up for this company should be report and i would like to know where i can report them. please someone give me some information so that i can make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. these comapny should be closed.

• Sg
      31st of Jan, 2008

This seems to be associated with Intellius. They have an automatic opt-in on their site for reverse phone look ups.

• Ju
      31st of Jan, 2008

I used PeopleLookup. Only $2.95 for one search and then PMIDENTITY started charging $14.95 for three months to my Citibank Mastercard. I did not notice in Nov. or Dec. and had to cancel card in Jan.9971e.

7th of Feb, 2008

Today I got a call about a suspicious charge on my credit card - that turned out to be OK. However, it did force me to look closer at my statement and found several charges from pmidentity.com - three in all for $14.95. I used Intellius to do a background check on my now current boyfriend. I know I checked NO for free trials and rebates. Anyway, I called them to have the charges credited but they refused and said they would only credit the most recent. They even said they sent me an email containing a receipt - which I never received. My credit card company ended up crediting my account - because they love me so, so much. Anyway, I wont be using a background check company from the internet anymore. I wanted to make sure I am not getting played by a guy and I end up getting played by a company I thought was helping me!