PmIdentity.com / unautorized charges

junio 17 08 (2 times ) 1.00 dollar
august 6 08 (3 time ) 1.00 dollar
august 6 08 (2 times ) 59.90
august 11 08 (1 time 1.00 dollar

I just autorized 1.00 dollar in may 20 for identity proteccion and the took my money from my account several times with out my permission. I want to cancel all kind of service with that company because they stole my money

Comments

Be
  5th of Feb, 2008

I was charged $29.95 by your website somehow. I never signed up for anything so I want my money back. In addition this charge caused my account to go into the negative so I was also charged a $32.00 over draft so I believe you should be paying for that as well.

Bi
  16th of Feb, 2008
PMIdentity.com - Fraudulent charges!
3005 Virginia Drive
Hueytown
Alabama
Phone: 205-491-7708
www.PMIdentity.com

Two unauthorized charges made to my MasterCard. Web search of this company name shows hundreds, maybe thousands of similar complaints.

Au
  17th of Feb, 2008

Unathorized charge on my credit card!

Th
  20th of Feb, 2008

They Have no right charging for this without submiting a statement. I no more needed this nor did I order it. Thank you for this site to report such crooks.

Jo
  1st of Mar, 2008

l checked my bank statements and there is a purchase than l never autorized so l need to know if l cnn get refund or lm going to call my bank

Ge
  10th of Mar, 2008
PMIdentity.com - Unauthourized debits from my visa!
6770 S Four Peaks Way
Chandler
Arizona
Phone: 480-802-4482
www.PMIdentity.com

PMIdentity and Privacy Matters charged my visa one dollar on six occasions and $29.95 ON TWO OCCASIONS in one day.

Je
  21st of Mar, 2008

PM IDENTITY HAS JUST CHARGED ME A 29.99 FEE.. ON MY MASTERCARD- WHAT IS THIS?

SOMEONE HELP ME - SO I CAN CANCEL IT.

30th of Mar, 2008

Did you get your money back?? I have the same charges!!

PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized charges to my bank
Hermitage
Tennessee
Phone: 615-730-9609

I have two charges of $29.95 on my statement!! one for PMIdenity.com and privacymatters and I want my money back!!!

30th of Mar, 2008

Did you get your money back?? The same thing happen to me!!

30th of Mar, 2008

Did you get your money back? I had the same thing happen to me!!

To
  6th of Apr, 2008
PMIdentity.com - unathorized use of my credit card

I never authorized this transaction and have no idea who they are or what they do. I will notify my bank ASAP.

Ma
  14th of Apr, 2008
PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized amount taken out of checking!
Sterling
Illinois
Phone: 815-626-5268
www.PMIdentity.com

They have withdrawn $39.90 from checking account witch was unauthorized. In which I am going to dispute it if they don't return it.

Kc
  7th of May, 2008

I just discovered unauthorized charges on my Visa from this company! UGH... :(

Ha
  1st of Jun, 2008

This company has taken out of my checking account 29.95 without my permission. This is an unathorized payment.

Ja
  6th of Jun, 2008

same for me twice at 1.00 and twice at 29.95 sames days from pmidenty and privacy matters

Vi
  11th of Jun, 2008
PMIdentity.com - fraudulant charge
pmidentity
pmidentity.com

They are taking $30.95 out of my account monthly for something that I have not signed up for. I have called their number to get them to quit and they offer no way to speak to a Human! My bank isn't helping me on this end! This is a SCAM

Ma
  18th of Jun, 2008

This happened with me as well. When it asks to give an account number just hit # and then you can speak with someone. Apparently they will charge you until you cancel your alleged "membership."

This is crap!

De
  20th of Jun, 2008
PMIdentity.com - Taking money out of my checking account
Kansas City
Kansas
Phone: 913-499-4862
www.pmidentity.com

I don't even know who these people are or how they got my credit card no., but they have taken to payments of 19.95.

Ja
  30th of Jul, 2008

There was 19.95 charged to my credit card that I was unaware of and would like to know how I can get my money back. If it is for a free credit report then it should have been free for 30 days.

James Owens