PMIdentity / Unauthorized bank charges!

3005 Virginia DriveHueytown, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-491-7708

I had $19.95 in unauthorized bank charges withdrawn from my bank account, i want my money bank immediately. I have never even heard of this company until i seen it on my online bank statement on Friday March 21, 2008, this is the same day it is withdrawn and that really pisses me off how dare they invade my checking account, i want to know how they got my account number in the first place? They had better return my money immediately because it's not rightfully theirs to keep. My husband and i work hard for our money.

Comments

Sc
  10th of Apr, 2008
Call these guys. They are considering a class action lawsuit against these clowns. They ripped me off too.
Call 1-866-981-4800. It is a lawfirm in CA that are interested in going after PMIDENTITY PRIVACY MATTERS and INTELLUS and no I am not affiliated with them, , , , just pissed at privacy matters

Here is thier website-

Ch
  22nd of Apr, 2008
This company somehow got my child support card number and I didn't realize for three months. Febuary, March, and April they charged me $19.95 each month. This is a scam and someone needs to stop them!!!
Ho
  24th of Apr, 2008
Did you find out who this company is? They have charged me and I have fought to have it removed. If you have further information, please feel free to email me at holhill@yahoo.com I would really like to find out how they get banking information.

Holly Bawcum