PMIdentity / Bad Card Charge

I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The date was 03/28 [protected] just before your 888 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL Lets make this 100 I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/[protected] just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/[protected] just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL

Comments

• Vi
      27th of Jan, 2008
    PMIdentity - Unauthorized charge of 29.95!
    Indiana

I was charged by this company on my credit card for 29.95. There was also a charge of 1.00. I did not authorize these charges.

• Fa
      29th of Jan, 2008

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TWICE!!! This company took two charges of $29.95 plus four charges of $1.00. It wasn't until I threatened to get my lawyer and bank involved that they refunded me.

• Is
      11th of Feb, 2008

Please send my many back.

15th of Feb, 2008

SAME STORY with $29.95, also Creditdiagnos for a charge of $29.95.

• Ju
      19th of Feb, 2008

A charge appearded on my bank statement after I uned the company one time at a cost of $7.95

• Pa
      25th of Feb, 2008
    PMIdentity - unauthorized withdrawals
    PmIdentity
    Ohio

Never joined this membership
    Pmidentity is withdrawing funds from my credit card for monthly charges

• Eu
      27th of Feb, 2008
    PMIdentity - charged from my bank account
    Connecticut

On February 6, 2006 PMIDENTITY chared $29.95 from my bank account. I do not know what company it is, and I did not give my debit card account to them. On Feb. 11, they also charged $1 from my bank account.

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008
    PMIdentity - fraudulent charge
    Jeffersonville
    Indiana

I was charged a fee of 29.95 from my checking account which I never authorized, nor did I order anything.

1st of Mar, 2008

never joined this company or ageed to take the $29.95 out of my checking account plus the two times $1.00 charges what a scam

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2008
    PMIdentity - $19.95 unauthorized charge on my credit card!
    PMIdentity

There was a $19.95 charge on my MC this month - March - and I have no idea who they are and they wont return my call.

• Do
      6th of Mar, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me I called them and stayed on the line until I got a person & told them I did not sign up for this nor subscribed to anything (I never heard of them I also think Intelius & this co. is in this together )because there was a charge of $19.95 to my credit card I told the person In so many words get the charge off & also I told her I called channel 11 and kdka to report this scam she told me the amt. was taken off but I still want this to be investigated it may help others.

Do what I did call and just stay on the line , good luck.

• Ka
      13th of Mar, 2008

Are you interested in filing a class complaint in civil court?

• Er
      21st of Mar, 2008
    PMIdentity - Charged my credit card without permission!
    Phone: 18888406301
    www.PMIDENTITY.com

I never gave permission for my charge card to be charged and this company it phone number is disconnected now...

• Er
      21st of Mar, 2008

This company PMIdentity charged my card with out permission. Don't let it happen to you...

• Do
      25th of Mar, 2008

On 2-19-08 DealMax took money out of my account with out my authorization. I don't even know who they are and how they got my information. I wrote you earlier on 2 other companies that owes me money. As I told you in my other cases I am on disability social security. They can't keep doing this to me. They don't realize people have hospital bills, doctor bills and your main bills and I just can't make it. If I could afford to sew thim I would. I just want my money back. Your help in this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. Please contact me conering this matter and tell me how I can prevent this from happing again. I can't afford all the security software to go on my computer. I know I need everthing I can get.

31st of Mar, 2008
    PMIdentity - unauthorized deduction from bank account
    255 ridgeview circle
    Morganton
    Georgia

This company has made three unauthorized and fraudalent deductions from my bank account(jan, Feb., Mar) while providing NO services. I have no "membership" with this company.

• Gr
      1st of Apr, 2008

recieved 3 charges to my bank account one from pmidentity, one from credit diagnosis and one from at home rewards.
    I never signed up for any of these and i want my money back in my account.
    this is why i dont sign up for things on line i dont even shop on line.

• Td
      15th of Apr, 2008
    PMIdentity - PMIdentity.com
    Minnesota

This company has credit my visa card on 3 separate occasions for $19.95 each time. When I try to log in to their website, I am denied. When I request confirmation of my login and password, I get no response. When I telephone them I get no where - just the run around. I don't know who they are or what I did to solicit their "services, " but I am about as angry as I have ever been.

PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

• Td
      15th of Apr, 2008

This has caused my to be over-drawn and charged an additional $95.00 at my bank! I AM LIVID!!!

• Ba
      12th of May, 2008
    PMIdentity - Fraudulent Charges
    California

Used Intelius services, then received recurring $19.95 month charges on my credit card for a company (PMIdentity) that I had never heard of before and whose services I did not purchase or even have access to.

DO NOT LET THESE THIEVES GO UNPUNISHED. CONTACT JOHN ARNOLD, A CO-FOUNDER OF INTELIUS, ON HIS DIRECT OFFICE PHONE NUMBER AND COMPLAIN: (425) 974-6105